Customer Success Representative
Hint has taken the Parity Pledge and is dedicated to building a culture of diversity; women and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply!
Passionate about joining our quest to transform healthcare?
Hint Health powers Direct Care, the provider-led movement that dramatically improves patient access and outcomes while lowering costs. HintOS is the first solution that gives providers the tools they need to scale this model with consumers and employers, enabling a better healthcare experience for everyone.
We are looking for a Customer Success Representative to join our team and help provide fantastic support to our clients. The role is ideal for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is highly collaborative, welcomes input from all sides, and perseveres with focus on addressing client business problems, ensuring client success, satisfaction and improving company operations.
The Customer Success Representative is the primary face of Hint Health to its customers and is ultimately responsible for ensuring their post-sales success. As a member of the Customer Success team, you will be responsible for efficiently driving customer account set-up, training, and account management. You will become an advocate for each customer, guiding them and supporting them in their adoption and use of Hint’s evolving solutions. This is a full-time position.
- Owning the ultimate success of Hint’s customers, including account setup, training, support, retention and expansion
- Ensuring that our customers derive maximum value from their investment
- Becoming highly knowledgeable about each customer and the value they expect
- Tracking customer critical success factors, success metrics, potential issues and recommendations
- Identifying new opportunities across the customer’s business and collaborating with sales to maximize membership growth on the Hint platform
- Collaborating with sales, product and engineering teams to ensure new product features and functions are in place
- Providing the "voice of the customer" to product and engineering teams to ensure solid value propositions for solutions
- Bachelor's degree
- Solid customer success, account management, and/or customer support experience.
- Understanding of healthcare industry and participants preferred.
- Experience with technical product and helping end users reap the most value from it strongly preferred.
- Organized, detail-oriented, with ability to follow-through and implement effectively; comfortable with ambiguity and with handling multiple simultaneous assignments.
- Outstanding communications skills; ability to synthesize and ably present complex concepts and terms.
- A dedication to service excellence - empathizing with and understanding the needs of customers and then exceeding their expectations.