It’s time to introduce Direct Care models to the world. We’re looking for a world class storyteller to own this mission, working closely with a talented team to design intelligent content journeys that describe this physician led revolution.
As our first product marketing hire, you will work directly with our executive team to define and implement category expansion strategies across various sectors of the healthcare system. It’s the perfect opportunity for a talented executor to transition into a strategic role with guidance and support from an experienced team.
- Expert communicator who excels at explaining complex technical topics with clear illustrations and concise copy
- Competent in a wide variety of content creation tools with the ability to execute your own vision whenever necessary
- Adept at translating competing perspectives into creative solutions
- Clearly define metrics of success and obsess over measuring results
- Motivated self-starter who thrives on executing complex strategies with minimal supervision
- Own Hint packaging and positioning across audiences from small clinics to enterprise health systems
- Lead segmentation research to inform messaging strategy
- Work closely with sales team to design and accelerate funnels
- Define and execute creative campaigns that grow the category of Direct Care
- Build relationships with our amazing clients and champion their innovations through case studies, webinars and blog content
- 3+ years experience in B2B marketing for a SaaS company
- Ability to effectively prioritize and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Great interpersonal skills with a passion for building consensus in cross-functional teams
- Experience with healthcare markets strongly preferred
) powers tomorrow's healthcare providers allowing them to administer their own direct-to-consumer health plans that bypass a bloated insurance industry; delivering better healthcare at a lower price using the best technology. Based in Silicon Valley and backed by top investors, Hint’s mission is to fix the broken healthcare system by fundamentally restructuring the way that care is delivered.
As part of our committed to providing a healthy work environment for our employees, we offer healthy lunches, low sugar snack options, adjustable standing desks, exercise ball seats, ergonomic keyboards, parental leave, and great healthcare benefits.
Candidates can apply directly, but are strongly encouraged to seek a direct intro to Hint’s Head of Marketing with a strong personal reference.
Hint has taken the Parity Pledge
and is dedicated to creating a culture of diversity, so women and minorities are encouraged to apply.