Hint powers tomorrow's healthcare providers by providing them with the tools they need to operate and administer their own health plans, and by doing so compete directly with insurance based models. Based in Silicon Valley and backed by top investors, Hint’s mission is to fix the broken healthcare system by fundamentally restructuring the way that care is delivered.
We are looking for an outstanding product leader to be responsible for developing and executing the product strategy and roadmap. You will be as comfortable in a room of engineers discussing data models, as you are when onsite with clients building relationships and understanding their needs. Reporting to the CEO you will be a key member of the leadership team and your work will be critical to the future success of the business.
The successful candidate for this role have a track record of developing world class enterprise SaaS products and bringing them to market. You will be both strategic and hands on and will address the needs of today with the long term strategy and roadmap in mind. You will be a fantastic communicator who can build relationships with clients and influence (internally and externally) at all levels.
- Collaborate with CEO and leadership team to define product vision and strategy
- Own the product roadmap - defining, documenting, prioritizing and communicating product and customer requirements and working closely with engineering to deliver world class products
- Build relationships with clients to understand their needs/requirements and take feedback
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and customer success to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met, and that product objections are identified during the sales process
- Develop deep knowledge of the competition and work with internal partners to develop positioning and messaging of the product
- Hire & build a world class product organization
- Take leadership of UX/design functions
- Prior experience of developing world class enterprise SaaS products and taking them to market
- Healthcare experience beneficial; passion for improving healthcare essential
- Proven experience as a leader of projects, product development and successful launches
- Outstanding communicator and relationship builder across all functions - internal and external
- An ability to influence and keep cross functional teams working towards overall product strategy
- Willing to be extremely hands on and excited about working in a small and dynamic startup environment
Hint is committed to providing a healthy work environment for our employees so we provide healthy lunches, low sugar snack options, adjustable standing desks, exercise ball seats, ergonomic keyboards, and great healthcare benefits.