Hint is looking for an experienced Head of Partnerships who will manage and grow our dynamic partner ecosystem. The Head of Partnerships will work closely with the VP of Sales & Business Development to manage and optimize the success of existing partnerships, develop new strategic partnerships and channel strategies, and grow our Hint Connect partner program to expand revenue opportunities, client value, and enhance competitive advantages.
What You Will Do
- Help develop and manage our overall partner strategy and plan
- Scope projects with our partners to turn agreements into detailed, metrics-based project plans
- Lead project kick-offs and ongoing team meetings, serving as the key point of contact for our partners throughout project rollout
- Manage an internal, cross-functional team (including Product, Engineering, Design, QA, etc.) to track project status and troubleshoot any project issues
- Share partner-backed product feedback and product enhancement ideas with Hint’s Product team to evolve our portfolio of partner solutions
- Lead current and future-state assessments around our partner solutions (i.e., product functionality, user adoption levers, customer success processes)
- Document Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) instructions for all activities associated with managing projects for different partners
- Train new Hint users (e.g., providers) and collaborate with partners to drive user adoption along the acquisition, activation, engagement and referral phases
- Capture implementation best practices to strengthen our partnerships and follow currently identified best practices for partner engagement and user adoption
What You Will Bring To Us
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience managing partnerships
- Top university degree, with MBA or consulting experience strongly preferred
- Experience with leading complex project implementations
- Hands-on approach to problem-solving and the ability to multi-task with ease
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, data-driven environment with passion for growth
- Startup or equivalent experience (preferred)
What You Want From Your Next Career Move
To gain exposure to and impact various sectors within the healthcare space
- To be part of a movement and transformative solution to the broken healthcare system
- To drive an organization striving to make a real difference in people’s lives
Hint (hint.com) powers the Direct Care movement, enabling next generation healthcare providers with the tools to operate and scale their own affordable, high quality health plans. Based in Silicon Valley and backed by top investors, Hint’s mission is to fix the broken healthcare system by fundamentally restructuring the way that care is paid for and delivered.
Hint is committed to providing a healthy work environment for our employees. We provide healthy lunches, low sugar snack options, adjustable standing desks, exercise ball seats, ergonomic keyboards, parental leave, and great healthcare benefits.