Morty is on a mission to revolutionize the outdated mortgage industry by letting people shop, compare, and close any mortgage option from any lender, completely online. Purchasing a home is the largest, most important financial transaction of most people’s lives. We believe getting a mortgage should be just as simple, modern, and transparent as buying anything else online. We’re building the first-ever, fully digital marketplace to make this possible.
Morty was founded by a diverse team of mortgage industry vets and software engineers and is supported by an incredible group of investors and advisors including Thrive Capital, SV Angel, Prudence Holdings, Lerer Hippeau, Techstars, Corigin Ventures, and FJ Labs who have led or backed companies like Oscar, Compass, Lemonade, Slack, Airbnb, Stripe, Dropbox, Casper, and Warby Parker.
Who We’re Looking For
Morty is looking for an analytical and customer-centric marketer that will be responsible for managing channels in multiple earned and owned touchpoints, including demand generation and email marketing. You will use data, insights, and a consumer mindset to continually optimize conversions, engagement, and campaign performance.
- Work cross-functionally to develop and optimize campaigns, including the production of HTML emails, online forms, landing pages, and in-app messaging
- Manage the day-to-day operation and optimization of Morty’s marketing automation solutions (currently CustomerIO and Instapage)
- Create segmented lists based on lead source, user persona, and behavior, including past email, web, or campaign interactions
- Establish, report on, and improve KPIs for all campaigns / communications
- Leverage marketing automation tools to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that maximize user retention and conversion
- At least two years of experience managing paid and organic marketing channels
- Hands-on experience managing a CRM tool (e.g. HubSpot, Marketo, Mailchimp)
- Proven experience using data to inform marketing campaign decisions
- Familiarity with analytical tools (you’ve built reports to share out campaign performance)
- Solid understanding of SEO best practices
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, thoughtful, driven, and collaborative
- Organized and self-motivated