Highspot is an end-to-end platform that closes the loop between marketing, sales and the customer providing real-time alerts and predictive analytics on all your business content. Using Highspot, companies increase seller effectiveness, improve sales management visibility to best practices, and deliver insights to marketing so they can produce content that drives engagement and revenue.
About The Account Development Team:
We’re passionate about building a world-class sales team, as we believe that exceptionally talented people are the key to delivering a great customer experience at every turn. We provide a unique opportunity to grow by being surrounded with a team of brilliant and experienced individuals and leaders.
We are seeking a tenacious team member to join our account development team, who loves evangelizing a disruptive, new product and wants to be part of a powerhouse, growing, hard-working team.
Our team is dedicated to cultivating personal and professional development by creating a culture of transparency, creativity, innovation, passion, learning and winning.
About the Position:
The Account Development Representative (ADR) is responsible for creating a strategic account penetration plan to identify and create qualified sales opportunities within target accounts for their Enterprise Account Executive(s). The ADR also manages inbound lead activity, qualifying active buying interest and developing opportunities in prospect accounts. The ADR is responsible for conducting business dealings with C-suite level executives in a way that creates a superior experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow-up, as well as future product sales. This position reports to the Director of Account Development.
The ADR shall prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target Accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities, including:
- Leverage on-boarding and continuous training to be an expert about the company, industry, our platform’s benefits and features in order to effectively articulate the Highspot value proposition, while gathering information about prospect needs.
- Efficiently research to identify the right people to approach within target accounts: the members of the buying team and its key influencers.
- Strategically coordinate personalized, multi-channel, multi-threaded, outbound activities to target various buying personas and create high-value opportunities in target accounts.
- Understand the value drivers of prospects to creatively and professionally craft customized and personalized messages that offer unique perspectives specific to their economic motivators.
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Update prospect interactions in Salesforce.com to ensure efficient account management.
- Consistently achieve monthly qualified opportunity quotas to ensure revenue objective.
- Understand, as much as possible, the corporate budget, decision-making timeframe, customer goals, and key decision makers within the prospect’s organization.
- You are competitive: You have a hunter mentality, work hard to win and have a track record of success.
- You are a leader: You go above and beyond and are proactive in seeking out new opportunities.
- You are agile and embrace change: You are not flustered easily and strive when you have to think on your feet.
- You are part of the 1%: You are incredibly bright and strive to surround yourself with people that will challenge your thinking, push you to be better and enable you to grow.
- You are curious to understand your surroundings: You are constantly asking questions and have a strong desire to understand the “how’s” and “why’s” of your environment.
- You are ambitious: You refuse to take no for an answer, are determined to overcome obstacles, and can self-motivate to achieve success.
- You have high-energy: You are fun, happy, optimistic and have fantastic phone skills.
- You are a motivated self-starter: You love bringing new ideas to the table and understand what it takes to build trust and follow up in a credible and timely manner.
- You are a team player: You lead by example and go above and beyond for your team and the company.
- You are looking to become part of a world-class team: You want to make an impact and become part of a team where you can grow within the company by being rewarded and recognized based on your performance.
You have the following experience:
- At least one year of relevant work experience.
- Experience engaging with multiple executive levels within an organization; familiarity with marketing and sales is a plus.
- Pre-call planning, opportunity qualification, objection handling, call structure and control, time and territory management.
- Proven track record of achieving measurable sales goals in a sales environment where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system was required.
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office).
- Experience with email and social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Sales training and salesforce.com experience a plus.
Our Perks and Benefits:
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Transportation benefits
- Competitive compensation and equity with un-capped commission
- Fully-stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
- Free catered Friday lunches
- Team building outside of the office
- Company bonding events throughout the year
- Opportunities to attend tradeshows, conferences, and industry events
- Open and spacious office, based in the heart of Seattle
- Great views of the city and Puget Sound
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- Environment to do your best work
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, sales teams are able to stay connected to the best-performing content for each opportunity, customize and optimize their content, and more effectively engage with their customers and prospects. With 90 percent average monthly recurring usage and global support in over 125 countries, Highspot is the sales enablement industry's most trusted solution.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We aim to build an inclusive workforce. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.