Financial Analyst – FP&A
G&A | Seattle, WA | Full-Time
Highspot is hiring a Financial Analyst in our Seattle office. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a well-funded company in hyper-growth mode. As a critical member of the finance team, you will work cross functionally to drive success in a high-energy, rapidly growing company. You are curious, flexible, passionate, and not satisfied with easy answers. You’re able to roll up your sleeves and do the hard work to gain an understanding of the business to drive growth while pushing those around you to succeed. This is a hands-on position assisting with the continuous improvement of tools, processes, and procedures that allow Highspot to continue to rapidly scale.
· Support the annual budget, quarterly forecast, and long-term strategic planning processes.
· Monitor key performance indicators, highlighting trends, and analyzing root causes of variances to deliver valuable insight and recommendations.
· Work with the accounting team on month-end close to get accurate and timely reporting that is in line with accounting principles.
· Collaborate with business partners to understand, distill, and communicate ongoing and evolving business trends that will drive management decisions and action.
· Seek to simplify, streamline and automate FP&A processes and make full use of forecasting and financial system capabilities.
· Assist with and manage frequent ad hoc projects to support senior management and business decisions.
· Multiple years of related work experience performing financial and/or business analysis, preferably in a SaaS business, or at least in a tech.
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or another quantitative field.
· Advanced knowledge of MS Excel required, including complex nested functions, lookups, pivot tables, and modeling. Experience with macros & VBA are a strong plus.
· Advanced analytical and financial modeling skills.
· Proven ability to multi-task and work independently in fast-paced, rapidly changing, and ambiguous environment.
· Understanding of GAAP.
· Good communication skills, both written and verbal across all levels the company.
· Experience using Adaptive Insights (our financial planning tool) or other similar enterprise financial planning tools.
· Experience with Salesforce CRM and ERP systems (such as Oracle, Netsuite, Intacct, etc.)
· Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
· Flexible work and vacation schedules
· Transportation benefits
· Competitive compensation and equity
· Fully-stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
· Free catered Friday lunches
· Team building outside of the office
· Company bonding events throughout the year
· Opportunities to attend tradeshows, conferences, and industry events
· Open office, based in the heart of Seattle
· Great views of the city and Puget Sound
· Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
· Environment to do your best work
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, sales teams are able to stay connected to the best-performing content for each opportunity, customize and optimize their content, and more effectively engage with their customers and prospects. With 90 percent average monthly recurring usage and global support in over 125 countries, Highspot is the sales enablement industry's most trusted solution.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We aim to build an inclusive workforce. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.