Highspot is a leading SaaS provider of modern sales enablement solutions. Using Highspot, sales teams have content and guidance in one place, preparing them for every sales conversation. Advanced analytics help marketing and sales gain a deep understanding of how content is performing so they can optimize content investment and amplify best practices. Highspot helps companies achieve their revenue goals faster through tighter alignment and coordination between sales, marketing, and the entire go-to-market team.
We’re looking for a committed, dependable, and unabashedly detail-obsessed Quality Assurance Lead. This person will fill an essential role on our engineering team, coordinating and shaping our manual and automated testing strategies as we rapidly scale to keep pace with Highspot’s phenomenal growth. The right candidate is highly technical, though not necessarily a developer, and able to effectively liaison with stakeholders across the company.
- Coordinate testing of new and existing features for each release.
- Coordinate developer participation in testing.
- Write and maintain test cases, and identify scenarios that are candidates for automation.
- Assist with the design and implementation of automated testing.
- Collaborate with the Engineering and customer support teams to find, investigate, prioritize, and track new issues.
- Contribute to the product design and development processes to ensure testability and “definition of done” are built into feature definitions and specifications.
- Contribute to internal and external technical documentation.
- Understand Highspot’s customers, and be an advocate for their ideal experience.
- Experience leading QA in a SaaS environment and working closely with engineering teams.
- Adept at technical documentation and communication.
- Experience with popular UI testing frameworks.
- Bonus qualifications: Jira, project management, RSpec, TDD.
- An entrepreneurial spirit: agile, creative, resourceful, and tenacious in solving problems and achieving team and company goals.
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Transportation benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Fully-stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
- Free catered lunches every Friday
- Company bonding events throughout the year
- Open and spacious office located in the heart of Seattle
- Great views of the city and Puget Sound
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- Environment to do your best work
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, sales teams are able to stay connected to the best-performing content for each opportunity, customize and optimize their content, and more effectively engage with their customers and prospects. With 90 percent average monthly recurring usage and global support in over 125 countries, Highspot is the sales enablement industry's most trusted solution.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We aim to build an inclusive workforce. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.