Manager, SMB Sales Team
GTM | Seattle, WA | Full-Time
Highspot is seeking a talented and passionate Sales Manager for our growing team in Seattle reporting to the VP of Sales. We’re seeking a passionate software Sales leader (SaaS preferred) with a clear and strategic vision, customer-success mind set and talent magnet to lead, inspire and coach, ensure quota attainment and growth targets, employee/team success and customer advocacy for Highspot
You must be truly passionate about supporting sales careers and building a high-performing sales organization. The successful candidate is a natural sales leader who loves mentoring and coaching early career individuals and is comfortable collaborating to share best practices and drive Inside sales plays. You bring a proven track record of leadership and development skills, competencies in collaboration, action-orientation, and managing for results and ensuring accountability. This is a truly unique career opportunity to continue to build your sales leadership legacy by growing a high performing team with huge visibility and impact for Highspot.
- Own, manage, and drive revenue outcomes
- Manage team to ensure healthy weekly activity: calls, demos, and converted opportunities
- Leverage sales analysis for insight into weekly, monthly and quarterly execution
- Ensure coaching, mentorship, tools and training are being utilized to ensure sales reps are ramped, trained and engaged with prospects and customers
- Oversee the design and implementation of appropriate reports and metrics and forecasting; ensure senior management has visibility and input
- Provide resources, direction and strategy on insides sales processes, programs and skills attainment
- Ensure the development and expansion of career path programs in relation to inside sales and ensure there is alignment within the company. Research and develop new best practices to up level the talent within the team
- Required to stay knowledgeable and up-to-date on product roadmap, industry changes, and competitive landscape
- Proven track record of successful AE sales management experience. A self-starter who is confident in an entrepreneurial environment and has a track record of using analytic skills to proactively develop new insights that drive operational strategy and revenue growth
- Able to sell complex technical business solutions in the SMB/Mid-Market and have a strong understanding of how teams sell technical SaaS solutions to drive measurable business outcomes to companies
- A successful track record of milestone achievement, operational excellence and strong cross-functional skills. Recognized as a high achiever who is willing to work broadly to
- resolve issues in an inclusive way, and significant experience with inside sales process improvement (from opportunity creation through deal completion).
- Outstanding communications and presentation skills; ability to lead meetings internally and externally. Take leading role in most strategic senior level presentations and large-scale customer negotiations with Sales teams
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of MS office, CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce
- Some travel involved
- Must have exceeded quota expectations, closing over 100% of quota consistently.
- Possess the leadership qualities of being: a great Sales Trainer, an inspiring & motivating leader and a great Recruiter.
- Should be self-aware, direct and value the active engagement requirements of being “on the floor” with the Account Executives, and fully invested in the success of the team; their engagement and productivity goals.
- Must have experience running a sales funnel – from marketing to lead to close
- Excellent leadership, energy, judgment, communication, interpersonal, management and analytical skills required; approachable and able to resolve conflict
- Passionate about growing and building a business to its full potential
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Transportation benefits
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Fully-stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
- Free catered Friday lunches
- Team building outside of the office
- Company bonding events throughout the year
- Opportunities to attend tradeshows, conferences, and industry events
- Open office, based in the heart of Seattle
- Great views of the city and Puget Sound
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- Environment to do your best work
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, sales teams are able to stay connected to the best-performing content for each opportunity, customize and optimize their content, and more effectively engage with their customers and prospects. With 90 percent average monthly recurring usage and global support in over 125 countries, Highspot is the sales enablement industry's most trusted solution.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We aim to build an inclusive workforce. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.