Director, Growth Operations
Growth Optimization Team | Seattle, WA | Full-Time
The Growth Optimization team at Highspot is at the intersection of marketing, account development, sales, services, and finance. Growth Enablement and Growth Operations work together to strategically and proactively optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of our go-to-market (GTM) teams. Our work is imperative to driving consistent and scalable growth.
We are growing fast and are looking for a leader to help build a world-class Growth Operations team. This infrastructure will be critical to the continued success of our business. The ideal candidate for this position will take an innovative, creative approach to designing processes and delivering solutions. The person we’re looking for will be collaborative, systematic, and analytical when solving problems. This person will have the ability to quickly pivot between brainstorming, strategy, and execution based on the internal audience. They will be resilient, resourceful and tenacious when working cross-functionally. Our leaders are passionate about inspiring and stretching individuals to do their best work. The ideal candidate will passionate about leading and developing individuals and teams.
What You’ll Do
In this role as Director, Growth Operations, you will lead our Growth Platforms, Growth Analytics, and Growth Execution, teams. Partner with Highspots Talent team to identify, recruit and hire top talent for the Growth Operations team. Build a training and development program for the Growth Operations team. Collaborate with Growth Enablement to proactively align on the execution of projects and initiatives that have been prioritized by GTM Leadership and stakeholders. Provide executive leadership with visibility into business operations.
The Growth Platforms team manages the project prioritization and framing, evaluation, implementation, administration, infrastructure, security, and optimization of all go-to-market tools and technology.
As the leader of this team, you will:
- Support GTM Leadership through implementing, managing, and optimizing platforms that are required to efficiently and effectively scale our business.
- Drive collaboration across GTM Leadership to identify and prioritize projects and initiatives to scale and mitigate risks across platforms and processes.
- Seek out ways to leverage GTM platforms to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support the rapid scaling of our high-growth organization.
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements.
- Recommend platform best practices to business users and GTM Leadership.
- Develop consistent and scalable processes to continuously monitor data integrity.
- Build a process for developing and executing testing, training, and documentation for our GTM platforms.
- Gather business requirements from a diverse number of users across GTM teams and translate requirements into scalable and cohesive solutions; enhancements, bugs, new processes, requests, ticketing system, etc.
- The Growth Analytics team supports GTM Leadership with analytics and insights to proactively manage and optimize business strategy, processes, and performance.
- GTM Reporting - Support GTM Leadership with just-in-time data and reporting needed to successfully manage and optimize performance; Salesforce reports and dashboards, team and individual performance scorecards, Sales and Marketing Atlas.
- GTM Funnel Analysis - Orchestrate consistent analysis of our GTM funnel and present findings to appropriate stakeholders:
- Marketing Analysis (web, demand performance, content)
- Account Development Analysis (market segment, industry, persona)
- Sales Analysis (pre-sale, post-sale)
- Competitive Analysis
- Pricing Analysis
- GTM Insights - Provide GTM leadership with insights that will help in developing innovative, high-growth strategies to optimize performance and reduce costs.
- Market insights (market segment, industry, persona)
- Account insights (firmographics, behavioral)
- Customer insights
- Growth insights (growth testing)
- GTM Business Reviews - Partner with function leaders to conduct monthly and/or quarterly business reviews with stakeholders to review performance, identify trends and opportunities.
- Data Quality - Maintain excellent data hygiene and accurate usage of schemas in reporting.
- Sales Planning and Compensation - Coverage and territory management, pipeline forecasting, revenue predictability modeling, quota and compensation planning.
- The Growth Execution team supports Deal Desk execution and commission execution for account development and sales.
- Build a scalable and streamlined process for managing, tracking, and executing the deal creation process.
- Develop and implement a framework for reporting on the efficiency and effectiveness of Deal Desk.
- Provide reps with visibility into the status of the deal creation process across multiple touchpoints.
- Provide sales leadership with visibility into areas for improvement to increase sales productivity.
- Manage and optimize Salesforce data integrity related to proposals and contracts.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We aim to build an inclusive workforce at Highspot. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.