Highspot is a leading SaaS provider of modern sales enablement solutions. Using Highspot, sales teams have content and guidance in one place, preparing them for every sales conversation. Advanced analytics help marketing and sales gain a deep understanding of how content is performing so they can optimize content investment and amplify best practices. Highspot helps companies achieve their revenue goals faster through tighter alignment and coordination between sales, marketing, and the entire go-to-market team.
As a CRM developer at Highspot, you will build the Highspot-branded components that our customers use to leverage Highspot in the context of their Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems. That includes supporting, extending, and building new integrations with third-party partner CRM systems, including Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics 365. To deliver on our Highspot everywhere
promise, we continue to enhance and expand our CRM integrations in order to help our customers improve their sale reps’ productivity, reduce their administrative overhead, and deliver insightful analytics.
- Design and develop Highspot’s Dynamics 365 integration including support and extend Highspot’s existing Salesforce CRM apps and integrations, as well as integrate with external APIs, including third-party CRM systems, Content Management Systems (CMS), and other partner applications
- Develop clean, reusable, supportable, and well-tested RESTful APIs and web services for integrating CRM features and CRM-hosted components
- Partner with front-end developers to implement rich, accessible UI components for supporting CRM integrations
- Partner cross-functionally with UX and Product Management to create software that customers love
- Provide domain expertise to engineering and services teams for CRM integrations
- Help design and develop new product features and functionality
- Develop highly-availability distributed services
- Write maintainable and testable code
- Contribute to internal and external technical documentation
- Experience integrating with CRM systems, including:
- Developing third-party plug-ins/apps
- Interfacing with RESTful service APIs
- Proficiency in building, integrating with, and supporting APIs using a variety of languages, data formats, and data transformations
- An entrepreneurial spirit: you’re agile, creative, resourceful, and tenacious as you solve problems and achieve team and company goals
- Comfortable with modern open source technologies and tools
- Experience developing software products, scalable internet software, and applications using a range of software models including object-oriented and functional design patterns
- Bonus points for experiences as an end user/admin in Dynamics 365 and/or Salesforce
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Transportation benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Fully-stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
- Free catered Friday lunches
- Company bonding events throughout the year
- Open and spacious office, based in the heart of Seattle
- Great views of the city and Puget Sound
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- Environment to do your best work
We aim to build an inclusive workforce. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, sales teams are able to stay connected to the best-performing content for each opportunity, customize and optimize their content, and more effectively engage with their customers and prospects. With 90 percent average monthly recurring usage and global support in over 125 countries, Highspot is the sales enablement industry's most trusted solution.