Highspot is an end-to-end platform that closes the loop between marketing, sales and the customer, providing real-time alerts and predictive analytics on all your business content. Using Highspot, companies increase seller effectiveness, improve sales management visibility to best practices, and deliver insights to marketing so they can produce content that drives engagement and revenue.
About the Services Team
We’re passionate about building a world-class customer service team, as we believe that exceptionally talented people are key to delivering a great customer experience at every turn. We’re looking for an experienced Service Engineering Lead with a passion for developing others, building effective teams, and helping us uphold and surpass our commitments to the customers we serve. Highspot is growing quickly; we’re looking for leaders with enthusiasm for, and experience with, scaling teams.
As Services Engineering Lead, you will play a key role in defining how Highspot works with customers. Your team will provide technical consultation to individual customers, and build tools and processes that enhance the Highspot experience for all customers. You will be part of the Services Leadership Team, collaborating closely with colleagues to deliver a great customer experience at every turn.
- Hire, coach and develop a team of 4 – 6 Engineers; build a strong team identity known for commitment to customer success and ability to drive to results
- Serve as a credible decision maker on technological questions; perceived as a genuine thought partner by members of the Services, Product and Services Engineering teams.
- Work directly with customers, as needed, to diagnose their challenges and deliver solutions
- Create tools and processes that improve the overall customer experience
- 4+ years of experience leading an engineering team
- Demonstrated ability to work in high ambiguity environments
- Strong “make it happen” attitude
- Strong customer-facing skills; does not just resolve individual customer issues, but synthesizes themes across the customer base to find new opportunities to solve customer problems
- Proven track record of hiring and developing technical talent; able to knit together a team of heterogeneous engineers; inspires a high engagement, high productivity team.
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Transportation benefits
- Competitive compensation and equity with un-capped commission
- Fully-stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
- Free catered Friday lunches
- Team building outside of the office
- Company bonding events throughout the year
- Opportunities to attend tradeshows, conferences, and industry events
- Open and spacious office, based in the heart of Seattle
- Great views of the city and Puget Sound
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- Environment to do your best work
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, sales teams are able to stay connected to the best-performing content for each opportunity, customize and optimize their content, and more effectively engage with their customers and prospects. With 90 percent average monthly recurring usage and global support in over 125 countries, Highspot is the sales enablement industry's most trusted solution.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We aim to build an inclusive workforce. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.