Our team strives to deliver as much value as possible to our customers. We work closely with them throughout their experience with our product, helping them get the most out of their solution. We also act as the voice of the customer to the rest of the company. We share their experience and advocate on their behalf with every other team, to ensure that we are delivering the best possible customer experience.
Sales Enablement sits at the crossroads of many pieces of technology. Our customers use a wide range of products to gain a competitive edge. Salespeople use CRM, social selling, email tracking, and learning platforms to help them sell more effectively. Sales managers rely on sales intelligence tools to track and optimize the way their teams are engaging with customers. Marketers and other content creators use content management systems (e.g. Google Drive, MS OneDrive, Sharepoint, Dropbox, Box) to manage and publish content.
To support our users, we’ve built many integrations with these other systems. A key part of our job is to make sure that customers are having a good experience using these products together. A successful candidate will thrive on mastering different and changing technologies, enjoy coming up with novel solutions, and get satisfaction from working with customers to help solve their problems. This role will serve as the technical liaison between Services and Products, serving as the voice of the customer to make our product better.
The Highspot Support Engineer contributes to the mission of the company by
- Serving as the technical subject matter expert on complex integration projects with customer systems
- Acting as a liaison between customers and engineering, when necessary, to resolve challenging technical issues faced by our customers
- Answering the most technical customer support requests
- Inventing ways to evolve our product to make it better and building tools or solutions that address customer needs
- Staying in close touch with customers as any issues and challenges are resolved, communicating clearly and often about the progress and the resolution
We take great pride in delivering value to our customer quickly and seamlessly. We do this by working closely with customers, knowing their challenges deeply and crafting solutions jointly. If this sounds like you, come join us.
- Provide advanced technical support to our customers on a variety of integrations, including CRM, SSO, and CMS systems.
- Serve as the highest level of support handling the most challenging requests from the customer.
- Work closely with engineering to diagnose and solve complex technical issues.
- Leveraging the insight from working with customers to help us improve and evolve the product.
- 3+ years experience with enterprise systems and system integrations
- Understanding of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, Email, HTTP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP protocols
- Experience with network tracing
- Experience with Mac, Windows, iOS, and Androids platforms
- 3+ years customer facing experience
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root causes in complex enterprise systems
- Demonstrated proficiency in creative problem solving
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k Plan
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Transportation benefits
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Fully-stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
- Free catered Friday lunches
- Team building outside of the office
- Company bonding events throughout the year
- Open and spacious office, based in the heart of Seattle
- Great views of the city and Puget Sound
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- Environment to do your best work
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, sales teams are able to stay connected to the best-performing content for each opportunity, customize and optimize their content, and more effectively engage with their customers and prospects. With 90 percent average monthly recurring usage and global support in over 125 countries, Highspot is the sales enablement industry's most trusted solution.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We aim to build an inclusive workforce. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.