Highspot is looking for a product marketing professional to lead our customer marketing efforts. You are passionate about technology, strategy, and will relentlessly execute against Highspot’s goal of ensuring that each and every customer is successful with Highspot.
- Are an experienced B2B SaaS product marketer
- Are an excellent communicator, story-teller, and collaborator
- Are a strategic thinker with a strong bias for execution
- Have a passion for building and scaling business processes
What You Will Do
As Highspot’s Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will develop and execute on customer marketing strategies by driving tight alignment across product, services, marketing, and account management teams.
You will have an intimate understanding of customer needs, and how Highspot uniquely addresses them. You will effectively create and develop learning assets, cross-channel marketing plans and thought leadership strategies so customers gain increasingly more value from Highspot.
The candidate in this role must have the skills to succeed in a fast-paced startup environment and the ability to execute independently on a variety of tasks.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will:
- Create user persona definitions, messaging, and assets
- Develop strategies that drive usage and adoption of Highspot
- Execute customer communication plans for product releases
- Manage complex projects and campaigns involving numerous stakeholders and objectives
- Partner with services, success, and account management teams to help Highspot achieve 100% customer retention goals
- Design, implement and run our customer programs, including webinars, learning content, email communications, online communities, and regional events.
Requirements and Skills
- 4+ years of product marketing experience with knowledge of marketing and services/customer success
- Excellent communication: live presentation and writing skills
- Project management: skills to create and manage projects with multiple stakeholders, interdependencies and moving deadlines
- Analytical skills: the ability to analyze customer usage and engagement data to measure the effectiveness of customer marketing programs
- Cross-functional collaboration: demonstrated ability to work closely with product management, engineering, services, support, account management, and other marketing teams
- Demonstrated track record of delivering results in high growth, innovative and fast-paced environments
- Product Demo: the ability to understand technology-based solutions and to conduct live and recorded demos
- B2B SaaS product marketing experience preferred
- MBA or Business degree from top-tier university preferred
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- Environment to do your best work
- Competitive compensation
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Great views of the Puget Sound in the heart of Seattle!
Highspot is a leading SaaS provider of modern sales enablement solutions. Using Highspot, sales teams have content and guidance in one place so they are ready for every sales conversation. Advanced analytics help marketing and sales understand how content is performing so they can optimize content investment and amplify best practices. Highspot helps companies achieve their revenue goals faster through tighter alignment and coordination between sales, marketing, and the entire go-to-market team.