Highspot is a leading SaaS provider of modern sales enablement solutions. Using Highspot, sales teams have content and guidance in one place, preparing them for every sales conversation. Advanced analytics help marketing and sales gain a deep understanding of how content is performing so they can optimize content investment and amplify best practices. Highspot helps companies achieve their revenue goals faster through tighter alignment and coordination between sales, marketing, and the entire go-to-market team.
About the Engineering Accelerate Program
At Highspot, we’re passionate about building a diverse, high-performing Engineering team. We’re proud of the inclusive culture we’ve built, and we know that our enduring success depends on continuously hiring talented software engineers at all levels of experience and from all kinds of backgrounds. We are excited to establish the Engineering Accelerate program to provide unique development opportunities to early-career engineers, from both traditional and non-traditional educational backgrounds, and make sure they have the early support they need to have a successful engineering career.
The program will serve college graduates by providing a great onramp to software engineering in a vibrant, fast-growing company. Participants will work alongside some of the industry’s most experienced engineers while also getting the mentorship needed to accelerate their engineering careers.
As the manager Highspot’s Engineering Accelerate program, you will turn this inspiring concept into reality. Specifically, you will ...
- Partner with other engineering managers, technical leads, and cross-functional subject matter experts to design the program and its curriculum from the ground up.
- Establish and expand relationships with local and national education partners.
- Work closely with Highspot’s recruiting team to identify, recruit, and hire early-career talent.
- Coordinate participants’ onboarding, training, mentoring, and, ultimately, placement onto engineering teams.
- Inspire and motivate your team to do their best work; advocate for the tools, processes, and resources to support their ongoing success.
- Employ agile practices to continuously evolve and improve the program, ensuring its ongoing alignment with Highspot’s business objectives.
- Function as a core member of the engineering leadership team, bringing your technical expertise and proven people management perspective to bear on questions of broader departmental direction, process management, team norms, and culture.
Qualifications — Overview
In conceiving the Accelerate program, we envision an engine of innovation, a new kind of talent pipeline, and a competitive lever for Highspot’s continued exponential growth. To fill this unique and pivotal role, we’re seeking a creative and resourceful individual who thrives at the intersection of technology, education, and business.
If you rejoice in the success of those you mentor and empower, can gracefully and efficiently traverse the complexities and ambiguities of technical project design, and are adept at working across boundaries to deliver tangible results, then read on!
- You’re an open, effective, and empathetic communicator in every situation — from writing technical documents, to leading group instruction, to providing one-on-one feedback.
- You establish yourself as a leader through your technical expertise, your ability to inspire, and your integrity. You consistently earn credibility with your direct-reports, working groups, peers, senior leadership, and external partners.
- You’re passionate about diversity and inclusiveness, committed to building equitable processes and programs that attract, inspire, and bring together people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures.
- You’re experienced in providing technical mentorship to engineers at various levels from novice through intermediate.
- You have experience building programs from the ground up, including conceptualizing, budgeting, planning, organizing, executing, and evangelizing.
- You have deep experience building and leading teams, projects, and long-term programs.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit combined with a keen attention to detail; you pride yourself on getting things done with a high level of quality.
- You’re able to define, measure, and report on key success metrics for the programs you build, and you make timely and appropriate course-corrections.
- You have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- You have experience building full-stack applications on modern cloud infrastructure (AWS experience is preferred).
- You’re familiar with modern SaaS applications and a strong generalist and and you have an aptitude for learning and teaching new technologies.
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Transportation benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Fully-stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
- Free catered lunches every Friday
- Company bonding events throughout the year
- Open and spacious office located in the heart of Seattle
- Great views of the city and Puget Sound
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- Environment to do your best work
We are proud of our inclusive workforce. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, sales teams are able to stay connected to the best-performing content for each opportunity, customize and optimize their content, and more effectively engage with their customers and prospects. With 90 percent average monthly recurring usage and global support in over 125 countries, Highspot is the sales enablement industry's most trusted solution.