Location: London, United Kingdom
Highspot helps sales teams at Adobe, Siemens, Aetna, Dropbox, Starbucks, Workday, Twitter, Twillio and more improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimisation and performance analytics to incontext training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterpriseready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, sales teams are able to stay connected to the bestperforming content for each opportunity, customise and optimise their content, and more effectively engage with their customers and prospects. With 90 percent average monthly recurring usage and global support in over 125 countries, Highspot is the sales enablement industry's most trusted solution.
About the Account Development Team:
We’re passionate about building a worldclass sales team, as we believe that exceptionally talented people are the key to delivering a great customer experience at every turn. We provide a unique opportunity to grow by being surrounded with a team of brilliant and experienced individuals and leaders.
If you are a tenacious team member who loves evangelizing a disruptive, new product and wants to be part of a FUN powerhouse, growing, and hardworking team, then we should talk! Be a part of an extraordinary company that’s recognized as one of the 100 Best Places to work in 2019 by Glassdoor, and is honored as a LinkedIn Top 50 Startup. Based in London, you will be working closely with your global colleagues at our Seattle HQ.
About the Position:
The Account Development Representative (ADR) is responsible for conducting business dealings with Csuite level executives in a way that creates a superior experience that will set the stage for effective sales followup, as well as future product sales. The ADR is responsible for strategically coordinating a personalised, omnichannel, multithreaded, account penetration plan to target various buying personas and create qualified sales opportunities within Target Accounts via email, phone, LinkedIn, Twitter and other social platforms.
- You have the following experience:
- At least one year of relevant work experience.
- Experience engaging with multiple executive levels within an organisation; familiarity with marketing and sales is a plus.
- Precall planning, opportunity qualification, objection handling, call structure and control, time and territory management.
- Proficient with email, productivity tools (Google Suite, Slack & Trello) and social media (LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, Twitter, etc.)
- Sales training and Salesforce.com experience a plus.
- Ability to speak other European languages is a plus.
- You are a UK Citizen.
- You are competitive: You have a hunter mentality, work hard to win and have a track record of success.
- You are a proactive leader: You seek out new opportunity and never wait to seize ownership.
- You are agile and embrace change: You are not flustered by change and strive when you have to think on your feet.
- You are part of the 1%: You are incredibly bright and strive to surround yourself with people that will challenge your thinking, push you to be better and enable you to grow.
- You are curious to understand your surroundings: You are constantly asking questions and have a strong desire to understand the “how’s” and “why’s” of your environment.
- You are ambitious: You refuse to take no for an answer, are determined to overcome obstacles, and can selfmotivate to achieve success.
- You are highenergy: You are fun, happy, optimistic and have fantastic phone skills.
- You are a motivated selfstarter: You love bringing new ideas to the table and understand what it takes to build trust and follow up in a credible and timely manner.
- You are a team player: You are always looking out for others and believe that everyone should be aligned with the vision of the company.
- You are looking to become part of a worldclass team: You want to make an impact and become part of a team where you can grow within the company by being rewarded and recognised based on your performance.
About Our Perks and Benefits:
- Supplemental coverage for medical and dental benefits
- Competitive compensation package
- Structured, industry leading sales training and onboarding
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Team building and events outside of the office
- Opportunities to attend tradeshows, conferences and industry events
- Stocked bar in the office with beer on tap
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- Environment to do your best work and earn the next challenge
- Be one of the inaugural team members in the UK HQ with opportunities for career growth
Equal Opportunity Statement:
We aim to build an inclusive workforce. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Our team is dedicated to cultivating personal and professional development by creating a culture of transparency, creativity, innovation, passion, learning and winning.
Check out more here: Glassdoor https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Highspot-Reviews-E1191772.htm
Highspot UK Candidate Privacy Notice