WHAT WE DO
Highspot gives businesses a powerful sales advantage to engage in more relevant buyer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. Through AI-powered search, analytics, in-context training, guided selling, and 50+ technology integrations, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready sales enablement in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. With 90 percent average monthly recurring usage and global support in 125 countries, Highspot is the most trusted solution for sales enablement. Our customers agree. Recent customer wins include Adobe, Siemens, Aetna, Amazon, Dropbox, Starbucks, Workday, Zendesk, Twitter, Twillio, and more. In terms of market opportunity, this is a high-growth, green field market.
WHAT YOU DO
If you are looking for a high-growth, high-impact marketing role with a terrific company, we should talk! Specifically, we are looking for a talented marketer to develop demand programs and drive pipeline for the UK and European businesses. This role is for a marketing rock-star that can build integrated programs collaboratively with the global and local teams. Your job will be a rewarding combination of strategy and execution, with accountability for stretching goals, establishing Highspot’s market presence in EMEA, and setting the stage for long-term growth. Deep expertise in a broad range of marketing tactics is a must. The role is based in London and will require travel across the region and to the US, as needed.
- Build integrated demand generation strategy to support regional quarterly sales pipeline and revenue goals. This might include seminars, webinars, roadshows, on-site customer briefings, customer references, ABM, and integrated online campaigns, etc.
- Define, manage and host events with customers, partners, prospects and industry thought leaders. Evaluate industry events and programs for their ability to generate sales interest and pipeline. Use these events to build the brand, develop sales pipeline, and strengthen customer relationships.
- Plan and execute executive-level thought leadership campaigns.
- Forecast, measure and analyze impact of programs on sales cycles
- Foster strong co-marketing partnerships with key UK-based partners.
- Build and maintain ongoing communications with the regional sales VP and directors, marketing peers and field reps and partners.
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
- 5-7 years of experience in B2B demand generation.
- Experience working with US-based SaaS companies.
- Comprehensive understanding of lead generation best practices and industry trends.
- Understanding of how to track opportunities, pipeline, and influence driven from field.
- Data driven and familiar with Full Funnel Marketing metrics (Leads, Conversion, Pipeline, Revenue)marketing programs using Marketo, Salesforce, or some other marketing analytics tool.
- Exceptional program management and communication skills and have shown success working across sales, marketing and technology teams.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships and partnerships with regional sales manager and executives.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal & written).