Highspot is the sales enablement platform that reps love. We empower companies to elevate customer conversations that drive strategic growth.
Our intuitive sales enablement platform combines intelligent content management, training, contextual guidance, customer engagement, and actionable analytics—all in a product that reps love. Go-to-market teams use Highspot to deliver a unified buying experience that increases revenue, customer satisfaction, and retention.
Today, we’re a strategic partner for hundreds of customers worldwide, from Fortune 100 brands to emerging companies. Based in Seattle, with offices in London, Highspot is consistently recognized for our product innovation and workplace culture.
About the Role
In this role, you will be joining the Customer Services team. This is a high impact and high visibility role, where you will represent the company as you work with customers to define and deliver solutions using Highspot. You will play a key role in building and sustaining customer and partner relationships, while driving the adoption of Highspot within the customer’s organization and ensuring that customers get the full benefits of using our platform.
What You’ll Do
- Gain deep knowledge, understanding, and experience with the Highspot product and how it is integrated with other systems in a customer environment.
- Become a trusted customer advisor, engaging with a wide range of people, from the most senior to the most junior. Help the customer get the most value from Highspot.
- Design the solution in collaboration with the customer, develop project plans, and execute on them. Deliver and launch solutions on time that meet customer needs.
- Train users to take full advantage of the product.
- Work closely with the account team to support the sales process.
- Collaborate with the engineering team on evolving the product to better meet customer needs.
- Bachelor's degree required. (Extra points if your degree is in STEM field!)
- Ability to effectively support and engage with a diverse group of people. Able to sustain a dynamic discussion with an executive or help an impatient user who is learning about Highspot for the first time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to construct a thoughtful and effective strategy for organizing and sharing sales and marketing information.
- Experience being the bridge between different teams within the customer organization, who often have conflicting perspectives. A working knowledge of operating within the marketing and/or sales team at a large organization is a plus.
- Familiarity with driving software solutions involving many stakeholders and delivering results on time with high quality.
- 5+ years of development, consulting, professional services, or sales engineering experience.
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Transportation benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Fully-stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
- Company social events throughout the year
- Open and spacious office, based in the heart of Seattle
- Great views of the city and Puget Sound
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- An environment that enables you to do your best work
Equal Opportunity Statement
We aim to build an inclusive workforce. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.