Highspot is a leading SaaS provider of modern sales enablement solutions. Using Highspot, sales teams have content and guidance in one place, preparing them for every sales conversation. Advanced analytics help marketing and sales gain a deep understanding of how content is performing so they can optimize content investment and amplify best practices. Highspot helps companies achieve their revenue goals faster through tighter alignment and coordination between sales, marketing, and the entire go-to-market team.
About the Role
Highspot is looking for a Mobile Application Engineer to help us design, implement, test, ship, and support features on our highly-rated iOS, Android, and Microsoft (Surface tablet) apps. The Devices team works closely with product managers, UX designers, and backend and frontend engineers to develop full-featured mobile apps that sales reps love to use. Our mobile apps deliver rich content, including our industry-leading SmartPage
technologies, and support online and offline workflows empowering our customers to use Highspot everywhere.
As a Mobile Application Engineer at Highspot, you'll:
- Primarily focus on Android and iOS development in the short-term, then extend your scope to the Microsoft platform.
- Work with a growing team of experienced engineers to ensure Highspot applications are operable, scalable, and deliver the highest quality experience to our customers.
- Partner with product designers and product managers to develop and execute against a devices roadmap.
- Thoroughly test apps across all types of devices to ensure customer delight and to maintain our consistently-high ratings across all app marketplaces.
- Use Visual Studio for both Mac and Windows, C#, Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Android, UWP, and PowerShell to build and release apps.
A little bit about you:
- You're an expert at iOS and Android development, testing, and release engineering. You bring a wealth of knowledge and experience across both platforms, and you’re well-versed in both the Apple and open-source Android ecosystems.
- You’re willing to ramp up on app development for Microsoft tablet devices.
- You’ve built apps that work reliably across various software versions and a variety of hardware and screen sizes.
- You understand UI design principles, patterns, and best practices for phones and tablets, including general principles plus Google- and Apple-specific best practices.
- You have great interpersonal communication skills and work well in a diverse, team-focused environment.
- You're driven by empathy to support, learn, and guide the team to be successful.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services.
- Familiarity with Swift, Objective-C, Java, and Kotlin.
- Love for testing, benchmarking, and optimizing application performance.
- Experience localizing mobile apps is a huge plus as we’re expanding globally and delivering Highspot in different languages.
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Transportation benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Fully-stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
- Free catered Friday lunches
- Company bonding events throughout the year
- Open and spacious office, based in the heart of Seattle
- Great views of the city and Puget Sound
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- Environment to do your best work
We aim to build an inclusive workforce. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, sales teams are able to stay connected to the best-performing content for each opportunity, customize and optimize their content, and more effectively engage with their customers and prospects. With 90 percent average monthly recurring usage and global support in over 125 countries, Highspot is the sales enablement industry's most trusted solution.