Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, sales teams are able to stay connected to the best-performing content for each opportunity, customize and optimize their content, and more effectively engage with their customers and prospects. With 90 percent average monthly recurring usage and global support in over 125 countries, Highspot is the sales enablement industry's most trusted solution.
About the Role
As the Senior Director of Strategic Alliances, you would be responsible for developing go-to-market strategies with both new and existing industry partners with the goal of opening up previously untapped revenue streams. You would be the face of Highspot to partner organizations and influence every internal and external interaction in order to build brand loyalty & confidence amongst their organizations. Perhaps most importantly, you will work to operationalize your efforts and impacts in a manner that will allow Highspot to grow and scale its business.
What You’ll Do
- Create the strategy around which partners Highspot should work with and why
- Cultivate brand loyalty and confidence through relationship building at the partner level
- The continued positioning of Highspot as the leader in the sales enablement space amongst all partners
- Build training and enablement content and conduct workshops to educate Highspot team on platform integrations and value propositions with our partners
- Experienced in distribution and revenue share negotiations with partners
- Develop go-to-market strategies and foster relationships, lead discussions, and negotiations with partners from C level execs to key functional leads
- Own, maintain, and develop pipeline of partnership leads in priority verticals for Highspot
- Develop business cases and create innovative proposals for potential partners that drive value for both parties
- Work cross-functionally with product, design, partnerships, engineering, and marketing as we develop and onboard partners
- Influence key discussions about overall partnership strategy and platform roadmap
- Work closely with the Highspot executive team in supporting strategic partnerships
- Be an expert on your partner's core business, products, business models, growth plans and key motivations.
- Advanced 4-year degree in Technology or Business. MS or MBA is a plus.
- Demonstrated success in negotiating and closing strategic technology partnerships
- Ability to structure and operate complex business deals
- Highly organized in managing all aspects of partnerships
- Experienced in executive level presentations, both internally and externally
- 7+ years of business experience excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- Environment to do your best work
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Transportation benefits
- Open and spacious offices, based in the heart of Seattle
- Great views of the Puget Sound
- Fully-stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
Equal Opportunity Statement
We aim to build an inclusive workforce. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.