Highspot is a leading SaaS provider of modern sales enablement solutions. Using Highspot, sales teams have content and guidance in one place, preparing them for every sales conversation. Advanced analytics help marketing and sales gain a deep understanding of how content is performing so they can optimize content investment and amplify best practices. Highspot helps companies achieve their revenue goals faster through tighter alignment and coordination between sales, marketing, and the entire go-to-market team.
About the Role
As a Software Engineering Manager at Highspot, you will inspire, lead, and grow our creative and talented backend engineering team. You’ll be a core member of the engineering leadership team, bringing your technical expertise and proven people management perspective to bear on decisions about team direction, product scoping, process management, team norms, and engineering culture.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with Highspot’s recruiting team to identify, recruit, and hire top talent, upholding Highspot’s commitment to diversity and to closing the gender gap in tech.
- Inspire and motivate the team to do their best work. Advocate for the tools, process, and resources to enable their ongoing success.
- Mentor and guide the professional and technical development of the engineers on your team.
- Facilitate team evaluations and selection of technology solutions to keep pace with the changing world of web development.
- Facilitate regular team stand-ups, resource planning, and code reviews.
- Participate in cross-functional planning and reviews with key stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience managing software engineering teams.
- Extensive experience developing and scaling cloud-native applications and infrastructure.
- Proven success in attracting and retaining top engineering talent.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, priding yourself on getting things done with a high level of quality.
- Previous experience designing and building software products at scale.
- Deep understanding of the SDLC for SaaS applications.
- Working knowledge of modern object-oriented and functional programming languages.
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Transportation benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Fully-stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
- Free catered lunches every Friday
- Company bonding events throughout the year
- Open and spacious office located in the heart of Seattle
- Great views of the city and Puget Sound
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- Environment to do your best work
Equal Opportunity Statement
We aim to build an inclusive workforce at Highspot. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.