Sales Enablement sits at the intersection of many pieces of technology. Our customers use a wide range of products: CRM, social selling, email tracking, and learning platforms as well as content management systems (e.g. Google Drive, MS OneDrive, Sharepoint, Dropbox, Box). The Services team is committed to delivering a great customer experience at every turn, which means working at those intersection points between Highspot and customers’ sales tech stacks.
As a Platform Engineering Lead, you will work directly with individual customers to ensure that they are able to deploy Highspot effectively, and on an ongoing basis, ensure that they receive the most value possible from Highspot. At the same time, the Platform Engineering Lead is also responsible for synthesizing customer experiences, pain points and opportunities across Highspot’s entire customer base, building tools and processes to improve and enhance the experience of all customers.
We take great pride in delivering value to our customers quickly and seamlessly. We do this by working closely with customers, knowing their challenges deeply and crafting solutions jointly. If this sounds like you, we invite you to join our team.
- Serve as technical expert and support to our customers on a variety of integrations, including CRM, SSO, and CMS systems
- Partner with – sometimes as a crew member, sometimes as the leader – Services and Product colleagues to diagnose and resolve the most technical customer support challenges
- Stay in close touch with customers as any issues and challenges are resolved, communicating clearly and often about the progress and the resolution; you don’t consider yourself “done” until the customer has confirmed that they are satisfied with the outcome
- Invent ways to evolve and improve our product; build tools or solutions that address customer needs
- Develop and coach a team of 1 – 2 engineers
- Significant experience with SQL
- 3+ years experience with enterprise systems and system integrations
- Understanding of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, Email, HTTP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP protocols
- Experience with Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android platforms
- Work independently, create specs and then execute on them; handle ambiguity well
- Demonstrated excellence in creative, tenacious problem solving; you like cracking the code on seemingly intractable problems
- Demonstrated people-management proclivities: high EQ, experience mentoring and/or coaching technical colleagues
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Transportation benefits
- Competitive compensation and equity with un-capped commission
- Fully-stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
- Free catered Friday lunches
- Team building outside of the office
- Company bonding events throughout the year
- Opportunities to attend tradeshows, conferences, and industry events
- Open and spacious office, based in the heart of Seattle
- Great views of the city and Puget Sound
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- Environment to do your best work
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, sales teams are able to stay connected to the best-performing content for each opportunity, customize and optimize their content, and more effectively engage with their customers and prospects. With 90 percent average monthly recurring usage and global support in over 125 countries, Highspot is the sales enablement industry's most trusted solution.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We aim to build an inclusive workforce. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.