Director of Demand Generation-Seattle, Washington
Highspot is looking for a demand gen leader and guru that’s 1 part right-brain
campaign creativity, 1 part left-brain quant and analysis, and 2 parts ability to execute
● Have a flair for creative and innovative campaigns and disdain for jargon and
● Have a track record of driving demand in fast-moving markets
● Relentlessly execute demand plans while locking arms with collaborators
● Want to work for a company that is pioneering buyer journey content
effectiveness across the entire B2B industry
What You Will Do
As Highspot’s Director of Demand Generation, you are responsible for creating the
demand strategy and campaign calendar and driving cross-stakeholder execution
against the plan in order to achieve inbound lead gen goals and full-funnel demand
Your team is responsible for delivering traffic, leads and marketing-driven pipeline in
close partnership with sales, account development, product marketing, content
marketing and marketing communications in order to continue to fuel Highspot’s rapid
market expansion domestically and into new markets.
The Director of Demand Generation owns the campaign strategy and management of
all paid marketing channels and online properties to achieve demand goals.
Specifically, you will:
● Create the demand strategy and campaign calendar to achieve demand
● Collaborate with Highspot’s executive go-to-market leadership team to create
compelling campaigns, content and messaging for all facets of external
marketing and outbound programs/activities.
● Lead and orchestrate cross-functional execution against all go-to-market
integrated campaigns across marketing, account development, sales and
● Manage and optimize performance of all demand channels and investments
through continuous test and measurement.
● Direct and manage team to execute account-based marketing programs to
generate demand within targeted segments, markets and companies.
● Oversee and manage various Web marketing programs, assets and initiatives,
including corporate website content and user experience, search marketing,
and online advertising.
● Assist in defining the annual marketing budget; optimize available budget with
the goal of improving results while controlling/managing costs and adjusting
priorities as required.
● Understand core and emerging mar-tech solutions including Marketo, Salesforce
Sales Cloud, Full Circle Insights, and others.
Requirements and Skills
● 8+ years experience in enterprise software marketing/demand generation.
● Extensive experience and expertise with Marketo and Salesforce.
● Proven track record of leading successful demand generation programs with a
breadth of knowledge from marketing databases, segmentation, email
execution, lead processes, reporting and analysis.
● Demonstrable results in improving sales pipeline/funnel close and conversion
● Experience with multi-channel marketing, including multi-touch marketing
● Experience developing and running ABM programs.
● Ability to think strategically, but also have exceptional attention to detail in
● Ability to analyze quantitative data to determine program effectiveness, ROI,
● Budget management experience and financial analysis skills.
● Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
● Team player with the ability to develop effective working relationships across
● Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related discipline.
● Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision and growing market
● Environment to do your best work
● Competitive compensation
● Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
● Flexible work and vacation schedules
● Great views of the Puget Sound in the heart of Seattle!
Highspot is a leading SaaS provider of modern sales enablement solutions. Using
Highspot, sales teams have content and guidance in one place, so they are ready for
every sales conversation. Advanced analytics help marketing and sales understand
how content is performing so they can optimize content investment and amplify best
practices. Highspot helps companies achieve their revenue goals faster through tighter
alignment and coordination between sales, marketing, and the entire go-to-market