Highspot is looking for a senior product marketing professional that loves building a technology product business. The ideal candidate understands how to develop innovative industry-specific go-to-market strategies, what excellent execution looks like, and how to rally disparate teams to achieve objectives.
- Are an experienced B2B SaaS product marketing leader
- Are an excellent communicator, simplifier, and collaborator
- Are a strategic thinker with a strong bias for execution
- Have a passion for building and scaling product businesses
What You Will Do
As Highspot’s Senior Product Marketing Manager focused on industry go-to-market, you define and execute against go-to-market strategies while driving tight alignment across product, sales, marketing, support and success teams.
You will have an intimate understanding of buyer pains and, in particular, how those needs are unique to different industries. You will effectively research, synthesize and translate industry-specific buyer needs into competitively differentiated go-to-market strategies. To do this, you will understand the complexities of specific industries and design effective sales guidance, assets, and collateral; as well as direct-to-buyer campaigns and programs.
With the ability to impact both the company and the industry, the candidate in this role must have the skills to succeed in a fast-paced startup environment and to execute independently on a variety of tasks.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will:
- Research various industries to clearly understand the market opportunity for Highspot, industry complexities, our differentiators, the competitors, buyers, and other relevant macro-economic factors.
- Develop innovative industry-specific go-to-market strategies.
- Create compelling product demos that tell Highspot’s story to industry-specific audiences.
- Build key assets, such as messaging and positioning, datasheets, brochures, videos, product web pages, and more.
- Design processes and programs to educate Highspot’s sales teams on how to win in different industries.
- Be a credible subject matter expert on Highspot’s product, technology and value propositions.
Requirements and Skills
- 6+ years of product marketing experience with knowledge of marketing for both new products and iterative releases of existing products
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Has owned and created messaging, positioning and product value propositions
- Project management skills to create and manage projects with multiple stakeholders, interdependencies and moving deadlines
- Critical thinking skills to analyze marketing, sales, and market data to implement appropriate tracking to measure marketing success
- Cross-functional collaboration: demonstrated ability to work closely with product, engineering, PR, business development, design, sales, support, success, and legal teams
- Demonstrated track record of delivering results in high growth, innovative and fast-paced environments
- Experience bringing products to a new market or industry preferred
- B2B SaaS product marketing experience preferred
- MBA or Business degree from top-tier university preferred
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- Environment to do your best work
- Competitive compensation
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Great views of the Puget Sound in the heart of Seattle!
Highspot is a leading SaaS provider of modern sales enablement solutions. Using Highspot, sales teams have content and guidance in one place so they are ready for every sales conversation. Advanced analytics help marketing and sales understand how content is performing so they can optimize content investment and amplify best practices. Highspot helps companies achieve their revenue goals faster through tighter alignment and coordination between sales, marketing, and the entire go-to-market team.