Highspot is hiring a Financial Analyst in our Seattle office. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a well-funded company in hyper-growth mode. As a critical member of the finance team, you will work cross functionally to drive success in a high-energy, rapidly growing company. You are curious, flexible, passionate, and not satisfied with easy answers. You’re able to roll up your sleeves and do the hard work to gain an understanding of the business to drive growth while enabling those around you to succeed. This is a hands-on position assisting with the continuous improvement of tools, processes, and procedures that allow Highspot to continue to rapidly scale.
- Work with the accounting team on month-end close to get accurate and timely reporting that is in line with accounting principles.
- Own the budget-vs-actual process verifying and communicating any deviations from budget and forecasts while working to ensure continued forecast accuracy.
- Support the annual budget, quarterly forecast, and long-term strategic planning processes.
- Monitor key performance indicators, highlighting trends, and analyzing the root causes of variances to deliver valuable insight and recommendations.
- Collaborate with business partners to understand, distill, and communicate ongoing and evolving business trends that will drive management decisions and action.
- Seek to simplify, streamline and automate FP&A processes and make full use of forecasting and financial system capabilities.
- Assist with and manage frequent ad hoc projects to support senior management and business decisions.
- Multiple years of related work experience performing financial and/or business analysis, preferably in a SaaS business, or at least in a tech.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or another quantitative field.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel required, including complex nested functions, lookups, pivot tables, and modeling. Experience with macros & VBA are a strong plus.
- Advanced analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task and work independently in fast-paced, rapidly changing, and ambiguous environment.
- Understanding of GAAP.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal across all levels of the company.
- Experience using Adaptive Insights (our financial planning tool) or other similar enterprise financial planning tools.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and ERP systems (such as Oracle, Netsuite, Intacct, etc.)
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision and growing market
- Environment to do your best work
- Competitive compensation
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Great views of Puget Sound in the heart of Seattle!
Highspot is a leading SaaS provider of modern sales enablement solutions. Using Highspot, sales teams have content and guidance in one place, so they are ready for every sales conversation. Advanced analytics help marketing and sales understand how content is performing so they can optimize content investment and amplify best practices. Highspot helps companies achieve their revenue goals faster through tighter alignment and coordination between sales, marketing, and the entire go-to-market team.