Highspot is an end-to-end platform that closes the loop between marketing, sales and the customer, providing real-time alerts and predictive analytics on all your business content. Using Highspot, companies increase seller effectiveness, improve sales management visibility to best practices, and deliver insights to marketing so they can produce content that drives engagement and revenue.
About the Services Team
We’re passionate about building a world-class customer service team, as we believe that exceptionally talented people are key to delivering a great customer experience at every turn. We’re looking for an experienced support manager with a passion for developing others, building effective teams, and helping us uphold and surpass our commitments to the customers we serve.
As Customer Support Lead, you will play a key role in defining how Highspot support is delivered to our customers. In this role, you will grow the customer support function, designing scalable processes to meet the needs of our rapidly-expanding customer base. This is a high visibility, high impact opportunity for ownership and leadership at Highspot.
Initially, you will serve as an individual contributor so that you can learn the Highspot product and deeply empathize with customer needs. From there, you will quickly build a team of like-minded, customer-centric people who love helping customers make the most of their Highspot investment. You will onboard, train, and develop team members to prepare them for their role in support, and beyond.
- Across the whole company Highspot has adopted the ethic that every customer problem is our problem; you embody that ethos. You are deeply committed to resolving customer issues thoroughly and quickly, forgoing the easy/wrong answer for the hard/right one, and communicating professionally with clients in a timely manner.
- Hire, train, and retain top talent to build a high performing team that manages customer requests efficiently and effectively.
- Obsess over thoroughly resolving all customer support tickets. As independently and quickly as possible, research, respond, and resolve customer support tickets without compromising on quality.
- Collaborate effectively with the Services team to set clear expectations and accountability for issue resolution. In many instances, you’ll need a colleague’s help to resolve an issue on behalf of a customer. You’re great at knowing when to bring in help and how to use colleagues’ time effectively.
- Actively build your Highspot product knowledge, diving into the more technical elements with fearlessness and enthusiasm. Over time, become an expert in many of the more complex aspects of our product and how it is used.
- Identify emerging trends, issues or problems impacting customers and communicate to internal stakeholders to help us evolve the product, and to create best practices and processes.
- Manage the support knowledge base and collaborate with the product team to create collateral (written help topics, how-to videos, etc) that guide customers through Highspot’s features.
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Proven ability to build and manage high performing teams
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred. (Extra points if your degree is in a STEM field!)
- Experience in HTML and CSS scripting languages a plus, not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience being the bridge between different teams within the customer organization, who may have conflicting perspectives
- Familiarity with customer management tools such as JIRA, Salesforce, ZenDesk, etc.
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Transportation benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Fully-stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
- Company social events throughout the year
- Open and spacious office, based in the heart of Seattle
- Great views of the city and Puget Sound
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- An environment that enables you to do your best work
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, sales teams are able to stay connected to the best-performing content for each opportunity, customize and optimize their content, and more effectively engage with their customers and prospects. With 90 percent average monthly recurring usage and global support in over 125 countries, Highspot is the sales enablement industry's most trusted solution.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We aim to build an inclusive workforce. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.