Highspot is looking for an up and coming product marketing professional that loves product technology, business, strategy, and execution excellence and wants to be doing it all with incredible adeptness. You are a decathlete, a sprinter, and marathoner – all wrapped into one.
- Are an experienced B2B SaaS product marketing leader
- Are an excellent communicator, simplifier, and collaborator
- Are a strategic thinker with a strong bias for execution
- Have a passion for building and scaling product businesses by identifying the intersection of customer pain points, market requirements and product value
What You Will Do
As Highspot’s Senior Product Marketing Manager, you execute against
the go-to-market strategy driving tight alignment across product, sales, marketing, success, and engineering teams.
You will have an intimate understanding of buyer pains and needs, and how Highspot uniquely addresses them. You will effectively synthesize and translate Buyer needs into competitively differentiated positioning and messaging, effective sales assets and collateral, and comprehensive rollout and execution across the company.
With ability to impact both the company and the industry, the candidate in this role must have the skills to succeed in a fast-paced startup environment and to execute independently on a variety of tasks.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will:
- Conduct buyer research and interviews to surface value drivers and pain points
- Create buyer persona definitions, messaging, and sales assets
- Execute key deliverables for product releases including value positioning, datasheets, product web pages, and others
- Create product demos and videos that tell a story of how Highspot’s technology delivers desired outcomes
- Conduct competitive market analysis and sales collateral to educate sellers on Highspot’s differentiation
- Be a credible subject matter expert on Highspot’s product and technology and value
Requirements and Skills
- 4+ years product marketing experience with knowledge of marketing for both new products and iterative releases of existing products
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
- Has owned and created messaging, positioning and product value proposition
- Project management skills to create and manage projects with multiple stakeholders, interdependencies and moving deadlines
- Analytical skills: to analyze marketing, sales and market data to implement appropriate tracking to measure marketing success
- Cross-functional collaboration: demonstrated ability to work closely with product, engineering, PR, Biz Dev, design, sales, support and legal teams
- Demonstrated track record of delivering results in high growth, innovative and fast paced environments
- B2B SaaS product marketing experience preferred
- MBA or Business degree from top-tier university preferred
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- Environment to do your best work
- Competitive compensation
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Great views of the Puget Sound in the heart of Seattle!
Highspot is a leading SaaS provider of modern sales enablement solutions. Using Highspot, sales teams have content and guidance in one place so they are ready for every sales conversation. Advanced analytics help marketing and sales understand how content is performing so they can optimize content investment and amplify best practices. Highspot helps companies achieve their revenue goals faster through tighter alignment and coordination between sales, marketing, and the entire go-to-market team.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We aim to build an inclusive workforce. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status