Senior Campaign Manager - Seattle, Washington
Highspot is looking for a senior campaign manager that has a spark of creativity, ability
to lead cross-functional teams, and high capacity to drive relentless execution of
campaigns that will move the market and extend Highspot’s leadership in the Sales
Enablement Software space.
● Have a track record of executing demand campaigns in fast-moving markets
● Drive relentless cross-functional execution of campaigns to ensure full
coordination across marketing, sales and account development teams
● Want to work for a company that is pioneering the way sales and marketing
teams drive demand to modern B2B buyers
What You Will Do
As Highspot’s Sr Campaign Manager, you will have both strategic and executional
responsibilities to land integrated marketing campaigns across all demand channels
including sales and account development. You are the architect, owner and
quarterback for all go-to-market campaigns, ensuring that campaign briefs are built
with appropriate input and collaboration from executive stakeholders.
The Senior Campaign Manager will also think about new and creative ways to generate
new leads, increase demand, and drive awareness of Highspot’s leadership position in
the market. You are responsible for driving process improvement by measuring the
performance of campaigns against objectives, metrics, and budgets.
The Senior Campaign Manager owns the design and execution against all integrated
Specifically, you will:
● Partner with stakeholders to develop and execute results-oriented campaigns.
● Create and write the campaign briefs, and manage all aspects of the process
including the establishment of milestone timelines, schedule management,
securing approvals, coordinating research and analysis, and trafficking
● Work with growth operations team to support analysis and measurement of all
campaigns and make recommended adjustments to optimize campaign
● Understand business, marketing, and legal requirements for various campaign
types to drive the appropriate review and approval processes for campaigns.
● Ensure cross-functional teams are aligned to campaign execution and
milestones by keeping team members informed through constant
Requirements and Skills
● 4+ years experience in B2B software marketing/demand generation.
● Experience working with Marketo and Salesforce.
● Excellent writer and communicator (written and verbal)
● Excellent attention to detail
● Ambitious and a self-starter. Comfortable in ambiguity
● Ability to manage projects across cross functional teams within an organization
● Past experience and proficiency with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing
automation, and web analytics
● Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing
● Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision and growing market
● Environment to do your best work
● Competitive compensation
● Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
● Flexible work and vacation schedules
● Great views of the Puget Sound in the heart of Seattle!
Highspot is a leading SaaS provider of modern sales enablement solutions. Using
Highspot, sales teams have content and guidance in one place, so they are ready for
every sales conversation. Advanced analytics help marketing and sales understand
how content is performing so they can optimize content investment and amplify best