Sales Engineer - Highspot EMEA
Location: London, United Kingdom
Highspot helps sales teams at Adobe, Siemens, Aetna, Dropbox, Starbucks, Workday, Twitter, Twillio and more improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimisation and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, sales teams are able to stay connected to the best-performing content for each opportunity, customise and optimise their content, and more effectively engage with their customers and prospects. With 90 percent average monthly recurring usage and global support in over 125 countries, Highspot is the sales enablement industry's most trusted solution.
About the Position:
Are you passionate about helping millions of salespeople win more deals by effectively using the latest technology and machine learning? We are looking for a Sales Engineer with infectious enthusiasm to credibly demonstrate the Highspot solution to sales and marketing audiences in medium to large B2B companies.
You would be joining a winning sales team who are achieving growth that exceeds 100% year over year. The Sales Engineer is a trusted advisor and Highspot solution expert, who works with our sales, services and product teams to help drive opportunities.
- Develops and collaborates with others at Highspot on the product sales strategy for opportunities.
- Participate in the gathering of business and product requirements of prospects.
- Develop and deliver compelling demonstrations and prepare for product deep-dives.
- Collaborate with the Sales team on Customer Labs and trials to ensure successful outcomes.
- Be the technical resource around CRM, SSO, MDM, API & related sales/marketing technology stack
- Serve as trusted advisor among internal and external constituents (up to C level) based on program management, product and solution knowledge
- Lead and assist in the RFx and Info Security review processes.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with technical decision makers in accounts to help ensure the smooth process throughout the sales process, as well as the hand-off to services.
- Work with the Director, Sales Engineering to define and create compelling experiences in the demo environment to highlight platform value.
- Record product training and demonstration videos to share internally and external Update internal training materials to ensure the Sales team is well prepared for any situation
- Must be an engaging presenter, both in person and via the internet. Be able to adapt quickly and effectively answer a wide range of both technical and business questions from the audience.
- Familiarity with CRM systems, such as Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics. Familiarity with Content Management Systems and Marketing Automation solutions is a bonus.
- Expertise in B2B sales and a proven track record of successfully working with sales teams, in a collaborative environment, winning deals.
- Strong technical skills and ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Action-oriented, self-starter with a strong persistence in achieving goals and prioritizing work.
- Excellent facilitation skills with the ability to understand customers’ requirements, business needs and challenges while establishing realistic and attainable expectations at an executive and management level.
- Accountable for own results with a strong competitive drive and a “do what it takes” work ethic.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. Being part of building a business excites you.
About our Perks and Benefits:
- Supplemental coverage for medical and dental benefits
- Competitive compensation package
- Structured, industry leading sales training and onboarding
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Team building and events outside of the office
- Opportunities to attend tradeshows, conferences and industry events
- Stocked bar in the office with beer on tap
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- Environment to do your best work and earn the next challenge
- Be one of the inaugural team members in the UK HQ with opportunities for career growth
- Travel expectation: 25%, predominantly in Western Europe, with requisite visit to the US headquarters