Highspot is a leading SaaS provider of modern sales enablement solutions. Using Highspot, sales teams have content and guidance in one place, preparing them for every sales conversation. Advanced analytics help marketing and sales gain a deep understanding of how content is performing so they can optimize content investment and amplify best practices. Highspot helps companies achieve their revenue goals faster through tighter alignment and coordination between sales, marketing, and the entire go-to-market team.
As a Software Engineering Manager at Highspot, you will inspire, lead, and grow our creative and talented front-end engineering team. You’ll be a core member of the engineering leadership team, bringing your technical expertise and proven people management perspective to bear on decisions about team direction, product scoping, process management, team norms, and engineering culture.
- Work closely with Highspot’s recruiting team to identify, recruit, and hire top talent, upholding Highspot’s commitment to diversity and to closing the gender gap in tech.
- Inspire and motivate the team to do their best work. Advocate for the tools, process, and resources to enable their ongoing success.
- Mentor and guide the professional and technical development of the engineers on your team.
- Facilitate team evaluations and selection of technology solutions to keep pace with the changing world of web development.
- Facilitate regular team stand-ups, resource planning, and code reviews.
- Participate in cross-functional planning and reviews with key stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience managing software engineering teams.
- Proven success in attracting and retaining top engineers from diverse backgrounds.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, priding yourself on getting things done with a high level of quality.
- Previous experience designing and building software products at scale.
- Deep understanding of the SDLC for SaaS applications.
- Working knowledge of modern web frontend technologies.
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Transportation benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Fully-stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
- Free catered lunches every Friday
- Company bonding events throughout the year
- Open and spacious office located in the heart of Seattle
- Great views of the city and Puget Sound
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- Environment to do your best work
We are proud of our inclusive workforce. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, sales teams are able to stay connected to the best-performing content for each opportunity, customize and optimize their content, and more effectively engage with their customers and prospects. With 90 percent average monthly recurring usage and global support in over 125 countries, Highspot is the sales enablement industry's most trusted solution.