Position: Senior Full Stack Developer
Reports To: SVP of Engineering
Company culture is central to everything we do - through our software our customers create exceptional workplaces where employees are equal parts happy and productive. We're a team of hard-working people who genuinely like being around each other, and we help companies strive to be a best place to work.
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Full Stack Developer to join our team. Specifically, we’re looking for someone with data experience, including MongoDB. Being a Senior Full Stack Developer at HighGround means you have a genuine interest in all software technology and that you know how to make life easier for those around you. Our developers are passionate about technology, and we are dedicated to making the best solutions on the market.
- Proactively make enhancements and implement new features while retaining quality.
- Someone who is excited by data optimization and scaling a SaaS platform.
- Strong communication skills, being both outspoken and a good listener at the same time.
- A candidate that is comfortable working on an agile team with rapid deployment.
- 5+ years of experience in a Full Stack development capacity or similar role.
- 1+ years of experience working with MongoDB, writing queries using Mongoose.js and optimizing for scale and performance.
- Working experience with single page applications (SPA), Client-Side MVC frameworks, NoSQL databases, RESTful APIs, and event driven architecture.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.