Position: Sales Development Representative
Reports To: Sales Development Team Lead
Company culture is central to everything we do - through our software our customers create exceptional workplaces where employees are equal parts happy and productive. We're a team of hard-working people who genuinely like being around each other, and we help companies strive to be a best place to work.
HighGround is growing and we’re looking for Sales Development Representatives who want to do the same.
- Prospect, qualify, and manage your own book of business with senior Human Resources executives and talent management leaders at Midsize and Enterprise companies
- Respond to and qualify inbound inquiries about HighGround’s products
- Create a great first impression with our prospects through personalized and professional interactions
- Partner with our Account Executives to target high priority accounts and fill the pipeline
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced new opportunities
- 1+ years of proven success in a B2B sales environment, technology sales experience is preferred
- Experience generating new business leads and converting inbound leads to qualified appointments
- Desire to grow professionally and excel in a metrics-driven environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and effectively manage time
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Positively contribute to our company culture. A good cultural fit is as important to us as your professional background
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
What are the benefits?
- Competitive salary and a great benefits plan, including an uncapped commission, 401(k) matching program, medical/dental packages, transit subsidies, unlimited PTO
- Unlimited snacks, and a daily lunch subsidy through Fooda, opportunities to volunteer through the HighGround Helps program, and company social events