Higharc is a stealth-stage, VC-backed startup that is changing how new homes are designed and built.
ABOUT THE JOB
Are you interested in learning how a modern web software startup works? We’re looking for interns in the below categories to join our team this summer.
- Design (product, UX, general)
- Business operations
At Higharc, you won't be doing coffee runs - our interns go at the same energized pace and take on the same types of challenges and responsibilities as the rest of our team. You’ll get exposure to our full product pipeline, and you’ll learn a lot about architecture. Join a friendly, supportive environment where you’ll have the chance to learn from some of the brightest minds in the industry - a team who’ve shipped products for Autodesk, Electronic Arts, Nike, and Apple.
This is a paid internship - you can expect to be fairly compensated for your time and effort.
- Must be enrolled currently at an accredited University
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be available to work 40 hours per week during the internship within normal business hours, Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm.
- Start/End dates TBD, based on each candidate’s schedule