Mid-sized Architecture firm in downtown San Francisco is looking for a Senior Project Manager to work directly with the Partners. You will have overall accountability for the success of the project and firm’s project team through all phases of design and construction for projects. Invested in project acquisition through relationship management, marketing efforts and project RFP process. As well as managing annual revenue targets of +$750K.
- Coordination of all project efforts – administrative, creative and technical – to assure the most successful execution of the project’s goals and requirements
- Prepare strategic plans for project success, including the development of proposals, agreements and scope of services, project schedule and architectural project fee budget
- Serves as primary liaison contact with the client to bring projects to completion on schedule, within budget, and with maximum client satisfaction
- Manages budgets, schedules, and programs; project communications and documentation; office administrative tasks; and project team assignments
- Manages all consultant contracts and overall coordination with the architectural team
- Manages project fees and additional services to ensure fiscal profitability of the project to the firm
- Provide oversight and monitoring of work of staff and ensures design and technical Q/A is implemented throughout project development
- Demonstrate leadership and contribute to the success of the firm
- Provide mentorship to Project Managers and staff to elevate overall management experience and capabilities of the firm
- Participate in Staffing meetings.
- 10 or more years minimum experience in all phases of architecture and engineering, including substantial and varied experience in project planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture from an accredited program
- Licensure preferred but not required
- Experience with large complex projects
- Experience coordinating project, preparing strategic plans, and serving as primary client contact
- Experience with coordination of administrative and technical project duties
- Project estimation experience including fees, determines scope of work, preparing proposals and contracts
- Experience managing other Project Managers
- Giving client presentations