Well established 50-person local East Bay firm has an immediate opening for an Project Manager. Our project focus is education and multi-family housing - affordable, market rate, assisted living. This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager to work on high-profile projects with a leader in their space offering great career advancement.
- Working directly with Principals to oversee projects from concept to close out
- Serve as the main client point of contact participating in project meetings
- Manage the design, detailing, research and documentation providing leadership on multiple projects
- Manage staff and deadlines for renderings, meetings and presentations - including all production phases
- Produce and manage project schedules, work plans, client correspondence, documentation, budgets and fees
- Construction Administration
- Design and construction detailing experience
- Experience as the point of contact for large scale projects
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience leading complex multi-family residential
- Creative talent management and production skills
- Licensed architect in California.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience designing, documenting, detailing and coordinating healthcare or senior living projects
- Proven experience leading, mentoring & training junior and staff in all project phases