Smaller, fifteen person San Francisco Architecture practice is looking for a Job Captain who is looking to join a firm that offers excellent opportunities for professional growth while gaining exposure to a wide variety of project types and scales. Our projects are spread through out the Bay Area as well as Lake Tahoe and include commercial - hospitality, retail, restaurant - and residential - single family, multi-family, and affordable housing.
Current projects include a number of multi-family developments (both market rate and affordable), single-family residences, and other various commercial projects; restaurant, retail, and hospitality.
Candidates will be expected to lead the design, detailing and documentation process.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture
- 3-5 years of experience
- Experience taking a project from concept through CA
- Excellent design skills
- Proficiency in Revit
- LEED Accreditation preferred
- Experience in construction administration
- Working knowledge with local codes and permitting process
- Flex Friday schedule every 2 weeks
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, vision, and 401k
- Paid vacation and sick time