We are looking for a well-rounded design focused Project Architect to join our team. Coming in as part of the leadership team in a mid-sized office you will lead the design for projects, mentor junior staff, and contribute to the growth of the firm.
You will be given a high degree of autonomy to work with clients understanding their goals and setting the design direction to meet their needs. You will have the opportunity to lead a team of junior architects through the design process and manage to the financial success of your projects. You will be working on a range of projects from high-end single-family residential to multi-family housing, office space interiors, hospitality, wellness, and healthcare.
- 7-12 years of experience
- Experience running your own projects and being the point of contact with the client
- Experience with commercial interiors projects
- Ability to inspire and lead a team of junior architects in the execution of a design vision
- Ability to effectively manage time and resources
- Strong technical skills and an ability to oversee the production of construction documents
- Proficiency in Revit
- Experience Managing junior staff
- A degree from an NAAB accredited school of architecture