Mid-sized Architecture firm is looking for a Job Captain with 5+ years of experience with experience in high-end commercial interior projects. You will report to and support Senior staff within the firm. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a fast-paced, autonomous environment while also being able to work well with other staff and have client, vendor, and sub-consultant interaction.
Ideal candidates will have experience in all phases of projects from design to construction administration.
- Lead large-scale commercial tenant improvement projects in design and development
- Exceptional time and resource management contributing to the on-time delivery of your project(s)
- Experience with client interaction including; presentation, service, and the ability to take direction while helping to translate the client's vision into a physical environment
- Superior interpersonal and written communication skills
- Software proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD
- Minimum of BArch or BA in Architecture with Masters in Architecture
- License not required, but preferable to have or be working toward an architectural license within 3 years of entering this position
- Experience in all phases of architectural design
- Experience in planning and design of complex architectural projects
- Experience reading engineering drawings and managing consultants