A mid-sized Architecture firm in downtown San Francisco is looking for a Project Administrator to assist Principals and Project Directors on various projects in the office. This is a great full-time opportunity for the right person that is interested in working for a renowned architecture firm with international projects.
The ideal candidate will have experience from the A/E/C industry and have working knowledge of federal projects.
- Supporting Project Managers/Principals/Project Directors on various projects, both domestic and international
- Assisting in preparing proposals
- Assist in the preparation of project specifications
- Prepare and maintain project files and submit copies of proposals, projects authorizations and other pertinent documentation as needed
- Review weekly timesheets and work with architects to properly allocate time to projects
- Run weekly project management reports and review with project managers
- Work with project managers to develop additional service proposals when appropriate
- Review Accounts Receivable on a continuing basis
- 5-10 years of experience in a similar support position within the Architecture, Engineering, or Construction industry
- Software experience: Newforma and MS Office
- Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop experience ideal but not required
- Experience supporting federal projects
We offer 100% employee paid health care plans (PPO or HMO), three weeks of vacation, paid holidays, 401k plus employer match.