Mid-sized Interior Architecture firm located in the Financial District is looking for an Intermediate Designer. This is a position for someone who is looking for more responsibility and the opportunity to advance their career.
You will work on various types of commercial interior projects
What you'll be doing:
- Supporting the PM or PA in all phases of the project; design support, documentation, construction documents, and permitting
- Support the project team with coordination during construction administration
- Involved in the selection and presentation of lighting, FF&E, color palettes, materials, specifications, and finish plans
- Work with sub-consultants, various representatives including the general contractor
- Relevant work experience in Commerical Interior Design
- Experience with construction documents
- Experience with lighting, FF&E, color palettes, materials, specifications, and finish plans
- Prior working knowledge of the local building codes
- Experience coordinating with sub-consultants: MEP Engineers, General Contractor
- Proficient in AutoCAD / Revit and SketchUp
- Bachelor’s Degree degree in Interior Design or Architecture from an accredited school
- NCIQ / Architecture license or ability to obtain one within a few years preferred
Compensation plan includes medical, dental, vision, disability, wellness programs, HSA, 401k plan, paid holidays and yearly bonus. Reimbursement for professional licenses, associated renewals, and exam fees.