Would you like to use your skills to help non-academic talent to have the same career opportunities you have? Join the Heyvolution!
We use a rich data set we collect along the hiring processes of many companies & machine-learning based matching technology to connect people to their next job. Our vision is to become the trustworthy career advisor for talent - making exhausting and intransparent application processes a thing of the past.
By the end of 2020 we want to help 1 million people to find the right job to live a fulfilling life.
Our 3 main offers to you:
An impactful role: You will take ownership of frontend features of our B2B product, building a self-service platform which helps 1000+ big companies to solve their hiring needs with the HeyJobs machine-learning product. Thereby, you’ll speed up the recruiting and feedback process for millions of applicants and make recruiters’ work much faster.
Follow your own path:
We have a 7-step career plan with equal paths for managers and individual contributors. You have the opportunity to develop yourself in any direction with a wide array of technologies and the support of senior engineers & data scientists that love to learn from each other. Check out our Stack.
A welcoming company culture:
Our values - Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, Drive - are integrated in all areas of our organization and build the core for a respectful and people-focused culture. Learn more.
What you can contribute.
- You influence and drive decisions on infrastructure and architecture, share ideas and discuss different approaches
- You mentor and guide engineers technically in your area of expertise via code reviews, pair programming and workshops, and represent HeyJobs in Meetups and in the Community
- You are hands-on and work on our user-facing single page application and our internal application using ReactJS / Redux
- You impact our team OKRs by working cooperatively and integrating features end-to-end
- You participate in API design and maintenance
What you need to bring.
- You write your own tests (unit, functional and integration) and reviewing team members’ code
- You value and take responsibility for the quality of your features and you are passionate about clean and maintainable code
- You have experience driving excellence and best practices in your team as well as mentoring team members
- You are fluent in English and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You enjoy working in a team and are looking for a place where you can grow together
What our employees also like about us:
- Diverse Team: 29 different nationalities, 43% females (34% female leaders), 45% of employees working in tech, LGBT+ champion
- Secure Job: Over 1’000 large clients, proven business model & over 15M€ financing
- Work-Life Balance: Flexible working mode
- Perks & Benefits: weekly team lunch, annual company retreat, urban sports membership, employee stock options, a 1-month paid sabbatical (after 3 years) and much more
- Great Office: Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke Ufer - great lunch options and food markets close by
- High-quality equipment: Standing desk, MacBook of choice, etc.