Brolly is a personal insurance assistant, on a mission to make insurance fairer, easier and cheaper. We help people to save money on their personal insurance, without them having to think about it. Today, customers are massively overcharged by insurers, who capitalise on inertia/loyalty by hiking prices at renewal.
We’re backed by top-tier VCs - including Peter Thiel's Valar Ventures, Pi Labs and Entrepreneur First; and are looking for determined, passionate big thinkers to join our ambitious undertaking to build the future of insurance.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for an analytical Growth Marketer to drive customer acquisition and engagement. We have ambitious goals and need someone who can test, experiment and optimise, finding the most cost effective ways to acquire customers.
- Leading the growth of our customer base
- Building and testing performance marketing campaigns
- Experimenting with acquisition in every channel, across PR, content, brand, paid social, etc.
- Analysing results, iterating and optimising on acquisition, conversion and retention
- Working closely with the founders and product engineering team
You should be
- Analytical and organised, and proficient with analysing and interpreting data
- Strategic but VERY hands on and able to deliver
- Excited about setting ambitious goals and willing to make everything happen to reach them
- Excellent in written English, and able to write copy as a native English speaker
It excites us if you
- Have experience in a growth marketing and running performance marketing campaigns
- Have worked in a B2C startup or built your own startup
- Are obsessed with FinTech and the consumer problem we're solving