We're looking for a creative Technical Project Manager to join us in our swanky new office in Farringdon, East London. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about delivering best-in-class digital projects for an exciting and broad range of clients.
As our Project Manager you will assist in the management of multiple projects ranging from website design and build through to content creation. This includes, but is not limited to, compiling project requirements, creating and managing project schedules, creating and managing project budgets, resourcing, tracking the progress of projects with the internal team and reporting project results to the Head of Delivery.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- Creating and managing project plans:
- The Technical Project Manager will create concrete, detailed plans for a project, including the schedule, the budget, requirements, outlining the duties of each team members and identifying project goals.
- Monitoring project progress:
- Monitor each project they manage to ensure that projects remain on track, meet deadlines and stay on budget. The Technical Project Manager will escalate any issues with a project to the Head of Delivery.
- Working with our Head of Delivery:
- This will include managing comms with clients through email, Slack and phone calls, preparing presentations, entering project data and any other tasks required for the successful delivery of projects.
- Client liaison:
- Communicating project progress with the internal accounts team, and directly to the client when required. Defining what success looks like for the client and Hex, and making it measurable.
- Relevant experience in digital project management, agency OR client side
- You will have experience managing small to mid-sized website projects (Wordpress)
- Experience with producing other creative content such as video, illustration and copy
- A strong communicator
- An eye for excellent design
- You are able to easily adapt to ever changing circumstances
- It will be natural for you to have attention to detail and think creatively
- Ideally you'll have some understanding of Agile PM methodologies and platforms (Jira)
- Knowledge of Slack, Basecamp and InVision
What's in it for you?
Hex cultivates a flat, collaborative work environment. It's friendly, fun but fast-paced and challenging. We're based in the beating heart of Farringdon surrounded with markets, cafes and great places to eat. Beyond the local area, benefits include Hex lunches, socials, away days, company MacBook Pro, flexible working hours when required and access to ongoing off-site training/conferences. Oh, and 25 days holiday should you need a break at any point.