Hex is looking for an Office Coordinator to join our growing team in our swanky new office in Farringdon! The office is directly above Fabric nightclub, looking onto Smithfields market right in the heart of the city! We love it here and we’re looking for someone to come in and make it an even more creative, enjoyable and fun place to work.
At Hex we have a flat, collaborative work environment. It’s friendly and fun, yet fast-paced and challenging. If you thrive in an environment like this, we’d love to chat!
Our Office Coordinator needs to be reliable and outgoing, with experience managing a budget, office resources, and optimising company processes. You will also be supporting the entire team in key tasks such as supplier management, diary management.
However, most importantly, we want you to be the face of the brand - you will be the first person our clients and business partners meet once they arrive. You will also be responsible for all the fun stuff like company events, socials and in general just be our employee happiness chief!
- You have experience in managing a small office of around 10 people
- You have managed a budget before
- You have excellent communication skills and always a smile on your face - even on a rainy London day
- You love working with creative people and have ideally organised socials or company events before
- You can rally the troops!
- Ideally you have some experience with an online accounting software
What’s in it for you?
- Salary dependent on experience
- Company MacBook
- Socials/away days
- Flexible working hours when required
- Ongoing off site-training and conferences
- 25 days holiday