SWITCH TO CSE TODAY!
- Ranked #1 Best Place to Work and #2 Commercial Electrical Contractor by Ranking Arizona
- Industry leading pay
- Generous benefits - including one health insurance plan at $0 cost to the employee
- 401(k) with substantial company match
- Vacation / PTO starting at 3 weeks per year
- Paid holidays - beginning immediately
- Fun, family-oriented culture that encourages a healthy work-life balance
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Opportunities to give back to the community through our Philanthropy Committee
- Stable, long-term career - not just another job
- Employees are respected - you won't be just another number here
- Input from all employees is valued and encouraged
- Tools you need to succeed - technology, training, support
- Gym, Yoga, and Meditation classes provided in the office for free
- Frequent team building events; many catered meals!
We're looking for a full-time, service-oriented Administrative Assistant to help our growing business. You enjoy multi-tasking and understand how to adapt and prioritize in a fast-paced environment. You are able to take on a basic task and run with it - anticipating needs to get from A to Z! You know when to work on your own and when to ask for direction.
Due to the nature of the position, it is likely that your tasks will change daily! Examples of duties include but are not limited to running errands, scheduling travel, filing, preparing reports, setting up for meetings, etc. You will be responsible for handling and executing any tasks assigned to assist with business-related affairs.
You are customer-focused and possess strong written and verbal communication skills. You are extremely organized, able to work on many different projects at one time, and demonstrate accuracy while still meeting deadlines. You have a can-do attitude and are self-motivated. You are proficient with computer programs such as Microsoft Office and the Google-based equivalents.
A High School Diploma or GED required. Business school, Associate's degree, or equivalent degree/work experience combination is preferred. Must have at least 1-2 years of related experience in a similar position.
Please submit your resume and cover letter as a PDF for review.
- At the top of the cover letter, write: " Canyon State Electric team, I'm perfect for this rock-star Administrative Assistant position, and here's why!"
- In the body of the letter, please tell us what makes you a great fit for this role.
- Our core values are Safety & Security, Communication, Efficiency, Family, Respect, Trust, Innovation, Quality, and Consistency. Please choose the core value with which you most relate. Explain to us what that value means to you and how you live it out in the workplace.
Subject to Background and MVR check. Work is performed in a variety of physical positions including sitting, standing, walking, and driving. Regular exposure to all weather conditions including extreme heat, combined with regular work time indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
Canyon State Electric provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances.