MAKE THE SWITCH TO CSE TODAY!
- Ranked #1 Best Place to Work and #2 Commercial Electrical Contractor by Ranking Arizona
- Fun, family-oriented culture
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Employees are respected - you won't be just another number here
- Input from all employees is valued and encouraged
- Tools you need to succeed - technology, training, support
- Yoga and karate classes provided in office for free
- Team building events
BRING YOUR FRIENDS
Earn a $500 bonus* for every person you bring to work for CSE. There is no limit to the amount you can earn!
We're looking for an Electrical Project Manager Intern who wants to gain real-world job experience in the construction industry. The ideal candidate will be currently enrolled in a construction related program.
Must be detail oriented and extremely organized, possess outstanding problem-solving skills using a proactive approach, capable of completing assignments with little to no supervision, and efficient with basic computer programs, such as Excel, Word, and the internet. This position will pay up to $12/hr, depending on experience.
Subject to Background and MVR check. May be exposed to all weather conditions, including extreme heat, combined with regular work time indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. Must be able to work in a variety of physical positions, including sitting, standing, walking, and driving.
Please submit your resume
Call or Text 602.606.7543
Canyon State Electric provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances.