WE'RE LOOKING FOR A "GO-TO" PERSON
We are an established, growing company looking for an amazing person to help our owners manage their business and personal matters. We have an outstanding culture and are dedicated to building relationships through quality, efficiency, and trust.
Canyon State Electric has been in the electrical contracting industry for more than 40 years and is ranked the #1 BEST PLACE TO WORK and #2 COMMERCIAL ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR by Ranking Arizona! We work on a wide variety of projects including commercial, residential, and industrial. Our services include electrical contracting, design-build, tenant improvements, and energy savings audits and cost reduction.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Join a family. We love adding members to our team who are looking for a stable, long-term career, not just a job. Our teammates are viewed as family members and you will never have the "I'm just a number" feeling that you might have experienced with so many other employers. Nearly half of our staff has been with the company for at least 4 years, and we can't wait for you to join our growing family!
- Enjoy flexibility and balance. At Canyon State Electric, we value family and work-life balance. We understand that work is not the only commitment in your life.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for someone who is EFFICIENT, DETAIL-ORIENTED, AND PRECISE. You enjoy multi-tasking and keeping busy. You are able to accomplish things quickly without sacrificing quality. You are able to take on a task with little direction and run with it! You know when to work on your own and when to ask for direction.
You are able to take control as needed. You aren't passive - you demand results and have no problem following up until the job is done! However, you're able to do this without coming off brash. You have outstanding people skills and know-how to communicate with and manage a variety of different personalities with ease.
Our CEO's are constantly "on the go" and need your help with their business and personal matters. While running several companies, it can be easy for things to slip through the cracks! Appointments, meetings, birthdays, thank you notes, follow-up calls - the list can be never-ending and they need someone to be their living, breathing memory bank.
You must be extremely computer literate. We use technology constantly and are always looking for new tools to make us more efficient. You must be efficient with computer programs such as Excel, Word, and the Internet.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role. This position is subject to a background and MVR check.
SAMPLE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Due to the nature of the position, it is likely that your tasks will change daily! Examples of duties include but are not limited to IT vendor management, calendar management, event planning, running errands, scheduling travel, and handling personal properties and vehicles. You will be responsible for managing, handling, and executing any tasks assigned to assist with both personal and business-related affairs.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Top pay and benefits
- Fun, family-oriented culture
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Give back to the community
Send your resume to resumesCSE@cseci.com
- In the subject line, write: "Canyon State Electric team, I'm perfect for this rock-star right-hand position, and here's why!"
- In the body of the email, tell us why you'd be perfect for this position.
- Also, include your resume as a PDF attachment in the email.
The Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances.