MAKE THE SWITCH TO CSE TODAY!
- Ranked #1 Best Place to Work and #2 Commercial Electrical Contractor by Ranking Arizona
- Industry leading pay
- Generous benefits - including one health insurance plan at $0 cost to the employee
- 401(k) with substantial company match
- Vacation / PTO starting at 3 weeks per year
- Paid holidays - beginning immediately
- Fun, family-oriented culture that encourages a healthy work-life balance
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Opportunities to give back to the community through our Philanthropy Committee
- Stable, long-term career - not just another job
- Employees are respected - you won't be just another number here
- Input from all employees is valued and encouraged
- Tools you need to succeed - technology, training, support
- Gym, Yoga, and Meditation classes provided in the office for free
- Frequent team building events; many catered meals!
We're looking for a full-time, detail-oriented Accounting Manager to help our growing business. You enjoy multi-tasking and understand how to adapt and prioritize in a fast-paced environment. You are able to take on a basic task and run with it - anticipating needs to get from A to Z! You know when to work on your own and when to ask for direction.
Under direct supervision of the CEO, this position is responsible for creating accurate and timely financial records in a multi-company environment. Sample duties include preparing journal entries, bank and credit card reconciliations, payments and cash receipts, sales taxes, and financial statements.
You possess strong written and verbal communication skills. You are extremely organized, able to work on many different projects at one time, and demonstrate accuracy while still meeting deadlines. You are able to work with little to no supervision. You are proficient with computer programs such as Microsoft Office and the Google-based equivalents.
A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance (or equivalent degree/experience combination) is required. Must have at least 3-5 years of experience in a similar position in the construction industry. Experience in Sage and QuickBooks is preferred.
Please submit your resume and cover letter as a PDF for review.
- At the top of the cover letter, write: "Canyon State Electric team, I'm perfect for this rock-star Accounting Manager position, and here's why!"
- In the body of the letter, please tell us what makes you a great fit for this role.
- Our core values are Safety & Security, Communication, Efficiency, Family, Respect, Trust, Innovation, Quality, and Consistency. Please choose the core value with which you most relate. Explain to us what that value means to you and how you live it out in the workplace.
This position is subject to a Background and MVR check. Work is performed in a regular office environment (required to sit for long periods of time, infrequent light physical effort required).
Call or Text 602.606.7543
Canyon State Electric provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances.