MAKE THE SWITCH TO CSE TODAY!
- Ranked #1 Best Place to Work and #2 Commercial Electrical Contractor by Ranking Arizona
- Industry leading pay and annual bonus
- Generous benefits - including one health insurance plan at $0 cost to the employee
- 401(k) with substantial company match
- Vacation / PTO starting at 3 weeks per year
- Paid holidays - beginning immediately
- Fun, family-oriented culture
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Stable, long-term career - not just another job
- Employees are respected - you won't be just another number here
- Input from all employees is valued and encouraged
- Tools you need to succeed - technology, training, support
- Yoga and karate classes provided in office for free
- Team building events
BRING YOUR FRIENDS
Earn a $500 referral bonus** for every person you bring to work for CSE. There is no limit to the amount you can earn!
We’re looking for a full-time General Foreman with 3-5 years of commercial/industrial or commercial/residential electrical experience leading crews of 20+ employees. This position supervises field production activities to obtain top quality workmanship, efficiency, employee satisfaction, morale, communication, commitment, teamwork, and pride. Ensures work is performed according to company standards and project specifications including planning and managing labor, materials, and production on electrical construction projects.
Applicants must have advanced abilities in reading and interpreting electrical plans and specifications with in-depth knowledge of the NFPA codes, solid understanding of current electrical codes and installation methods, and be well-versed in the installation of power systems: lighting, fire protection, security and data networks. Also required is a demonstrated ability to effectively order and track materials, perform cost projections, and develop “as-builts”. Must also have a clean background and driving record.
Must be able to reach overhead, lift 75 pounds, and pull and push materials. Must be able to work in a variety of positions, e.g., stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling, etc. Work is regularly performed in outdoor weather conditions where temperatures can exceed one hundred degrees.
Pay for this position depends on experience.
Please submit your resume
Call or Text 602.606.7543
Stop by our office TODAY to fill out an application
Canyon State Electric provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances.