SWITCH TO CSE TODAY!
- Ranked #1 Best Place to Work and #2 Commercial Electrical Contractor by Ranking Arizona
- Industry leading pay
- Generous benefits - including one health insurance plan at $0 cost to the employee
- 401(k) with substantial company match
- Vacation / PTO starting at 3 weeks per year
- Paid holidays - beginning immediately
- Fun, family-oriented culture that encourages a healthy work-life balance
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Opportunities to give back to the community through our Philanthropy Committee
- Stable, long-term career - not just another job
- Employees are respected - you won't be just another number here
- Input from all employees is valued and encouraged
- Tools you need to succeed - technology, training, support
- Gym, Yoga, and Meditation classes provided in the office for free
- Frequent team building events; many catered meals!
We're looking for a part-time, service-oriented Software Engineering Intern to help our growing business. This is not a summer internship. There is a potential for this to turn into a full time position with all the benefits mentioned above! You enjoy multi-tasking and understand how to adapt and prioritize in a fast-paced environment. You are able to take on a basic task and run with it - anticipating needs to get from A to Z! You know when to work on your own and when to ask for direction.
Examples of duties include but are not limited to creating custom tools and features that plug directly into Autodesk Revit to extend its functionality. Autodesk Revit has a .NET API which means you can use any of the .NET Complaint programming languages to develop a plug in that will allow our company’s Building Information Modelling Department to streamline the workflows by tailoring the software we use on daily basis. Your design, code will contribute to solve some of the most complex technical challenges in the construction industry. As an intern, you will be matched to a manager and a mentor. You will have the opportunity to impact the evolution of Canyon State Electric Technology as well as lead the mission critical projects early in your career.
You are customer-focused and possess strong written and verbal communication skills. You are extremely organized, able to work on many different projects at one time, and demonstrate accuracy while still meeting deadlines. You have a can-do attitude and are self-motivated. You are proficient with computer programs such as Microsoft Office and the Google-based equivalents.
A High School Diploma or GED required.
Computer Science/Network Engineering, Engineering, or Mathematics major
Excellent analytical and mathematics skills
Please submit your resume and cover letter as a PDF for review.
Canyon State Electric provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances.